BY HOT SHOT

Kills On Contact! Kills for up to 16 Weeks. No Oily Residue. No Mess. see more...

• Does it really kill spiders? I've tried bug sprays that d...1 Answers
  • Is this safe for children?1 Answers
Joey H.
White Heath, IL
I have an extreme fear of spiders. I also live in a log cabin in the woods, and therefore have not just a lot of spiders, but HUGE spiders. I bought this hoping for instant spider death. Sprayed a ridiculous amount on one of the before mentioned massive spiders, waited til it stopped twitching and then ran up the stairs to get my husband to dispose of the creepy little body. We were back down maybe a minute and a half later.... and the spider was gone. It wasn't dead. Now it's loose in my house and knows how much I want it dead. Won't sleep tonight.
Amanda G.
Lone Oak, TX
We live in the country and me and spiders do not see eye to eye so my husband bought the Hot Shot Spider and Scorpion Killer to combat a little spider problem we had over last summer. It worked great and killed on contact. I always hate the smell of these types of sprays but this one wasn't too terribly bad. It didn't completely take over the whole house like some of its counterparts do when sprayed and the smell just lingers. This has worked really well for getting rid of those little 8 legged critters that I hate so much and the price is very affordable. I highly recommend.
Arie C.
Bellevue
I worked at a home improvement store when I stumbled upon this product. I use to live in a home with a huge wolf spider problem. I have never been able to simply kill the nuisance with any other spray but this stuff takes them down with a three second hold on the trigger. I also enjoy the fact that you can be standing really far away from the spider (incase you have a fear) and still manage to kill them. I love this product. I always make sure I have at least two to three cans at the ready and It's really nice to know I don't have to panic or call someone to kill my spiders for me.
Livvy O.
Orestes, IN
I am highly scared of spiders and the house we just moved into has them everywhere. I use sprays as preventive measurements and to kill them when I see them. I have noticed a reduction in them after spraying with this. It does kill any spiders that I Spray within a minute or so.
Nancy R.
Tempe, AZ
This works great! I started getting scorpions at my apartment and I used this to keep them at bay. It is very strong and doesn’t take much to kill them. But of course just like any other spray it does have a strong scent so keep away after.
Jillian G.
San Luis Obispo, CA
I am terrified of spiders and every once in a while we will get them in our house. My husband will spray this on the baseboards every few weeks and I hardly see them after that. This really is a great product that gets the job done.
jessica r.
Cherokee, IA
I used this a few times i do like how well it works but i do not like how exspensive it is i do recomand it to others as a last option if other cheaper ones do not work for them
Michelle S.
Waco, GA
We have spiders bad in our basement. No matter now many times we spray outside around our house. This works pretty good. It kills on contact. It's not pricey and easy to find. I just hate the smell and how it gives me headaches.
Adriana H.
Macon, GA
Spiders invade our front porch every summer and this stuff kills them immediately so I don't have to freak out the entire time I'm sweeping down their webs. Good value I'll definitely be buying more for next summer.
Morgan B.
Ingleside, Il
I was pretty disappointed with this product. When my family lived in California we had a huge spider problem. We lived on a military base and often times it was just me and my friend nextdoor home during the day while our husbands were at work.

We had black widows all over the place, by our front doors, on our patios, nests and eggs. It was horrible. We both got this spray and were pretty disappointed at how it didn't really do anything. Some of the widows would curl up but then walk away. The number of the spiders never went down and we both had young children playing outside in these areas so we had to resort to basically making a flame thrower and burning the spiders.

We were really hoping this would work! At least it made the spiders run away but it was in no way really helpful with our problem in the long run.
Lakesha T.
Columbia, KY
Decorator Expert Level 2
Is this safe for children?
Danika H.
Marion, IA
Does it really kill spiders? I've tried bug sprays that don't seem to work for me.