Hot Shot Roach & Ant Killer uploaded by Benji P.

BY HOT SHOT

Kills On Contact! Kills Up To 12 Weeks No Oily Residue, No mess No CFCs see more...

Sabrina H.
Caro, MI
This does kill ants on the spot, but I find it doesn’t leave a lasting impression. It’s more like a use whenever you see them. It doesn’t keep them away for good. Never tried in roaches as I don’t have that problem.
CJ L.
Tampa
If I could give this zero stars I would. We sprayed some roaches with this product and not only did they not die but they also seemed completely unphased. Horrible product.
Amanda G.
Key West
It took me quite a bit of spraying to get roaches to stop. The stench is strong from the product, leaves pools of product wherever its sprayed. Eventually helps ar least.
Alyssa E.
Norfork, AR
We get ants really bad in the summers so we have to spray around the exterior of our entrances. We get the spray at our local dollar general, it doesn’t cost too much which is great because we go through a lot of it. It nearly chokes me when I accidentally enhale it but oh well
Monica B.
Woodville
This spray is spot on .. they don’t have a chance to get away when I spray .. it was very effective meh not real pricey about 6-7$ but it’s very effective the bad part is it’s strong chemical smell so make sure you vent your house and remove your pet 👍 great product
Katie S.
Winder, GA
All this product does it scare the roaches. It has a very long lasting terrible scent. It will kill roaches if spray directly on them. I do not recommend this product.
Laurie C.
Have a problem with Roaches?This product works great.It costs less than the other brand and works just as well with a clean smell.I prefer Hot Shot to the other products.
Tamara M.
This product works very well. It kills the bugs on contact. I was having issues with bugs getting in because of the winter weather and sprayed this along my window seals and door frame. I noticed the less insects and when I did see insects they were already dead. Great product for the price!
Seanna W.
Clover, SC
Great product for killing ants. This spray really stops ants in its tracks. Ants are dead as soon as you spray them. The only downfall of this is that the fumes are so strong. You have to spray and stay away. I would recommend this product but even more so if the fumes were less strong.
Ronicka H.
We get really bad ants in the summer and I started using this it's great however it will leave you coughing pretty bad the scent is kinda gross in my opinion but I always find this at big lots or dollar general besides the smell it's a pretty good product.
Tanisha C.
Brooklyn, NY
Do they have odor free?
Kami A.
Picayune, MS
Do you think the smell of the spray is too strong?