BY HOT SHOT #86 in Pest Control

Shop for Outdoors at The Home Depot. Hot Shot Ant and Roach Killer with Germ Killer kills on contact. It also kills for up to 12 weeks. It reduces 99.9% of germs, Staphylococcus aureus and Klebsiella pneumonia on hard, non-porous, non-food-contact surfaces, that insects may leave behind. It has a pleasing fresh floral scent. see more...

joselyn v.
Honolulu, HI
I live in a house where my walls are dry wall.... like ALL OF THE WALLS ARE DRY WALLS. But, when there are insects that finds there way into the house, this product gets rid of it easily! One spray, give it a second, and the insect will immediately stop moving and slowly die. Its easy to use, and yeah. But, one flaw is that the smell is sort of strong and it is annoying.
Billy H.
Victoria
This product works awesome how ever the smell once spared can at time be over powering epically in tight spaces such as bathrooms and small porches. Would recommend to anyone with small ant problems. Hot Shot Pest Control 21.875 oz. Fresh Floral Roach and Ant Killer HG-36301
Melissa V.
Florence, AZ
works well - don't have to spray it that often. once it's sprayed once the bugs usually stay away for a while. it's bug spray so even if they try to mask the smell it still doesn't smell that great. but it does it's job so we will continue to buy it to keep our home pest free.
Earlisa S.
Forest Hill, TX
This product is ok. I think the commercial added too much. It take a few minutes for the bugs to die. I felt like I had to spray more than needed. It kilt them but I think could have been better. I would buy it if it was the last result. The smell isn't that strong.
Daylin N.
Las Vegas, NV
Muy buen producto ,lo recomiendo mucho ,saludable y satisfactorio al gusto ,lo volvería a comprar siempre y recomiendo siempre que los demás lo compren ,una vez que fui cliente de este producto nunca he dejado de serlo ,no cambiaría nada de este producto ...
Kristin W.
Lexington
Works just fine, just wish it were longer lasting. We had a real had problem with kitchen ants this summer, and while it killed the ones sprayed, it didn't bother any that came along after. Wound up going with Terro liquid ant bait, and it worked wonders!
Sarah H.
I brought this with me on my study abroad trip to a Caribbean island and it became my best friend. It is highly effective in getting rid of unwanted pests and insects, doesn't smell bad at all, and is affordable!
Jessie B.
Cleveland, TN
Haven't tried this for roaches but we get a lot of "piss ants" here in the south and this spray keeps them out for months! That's very good for where we live! Love this stuff and keep a can in every room!
Danielle  F.
Merced, CA
During the summer we get ants in our kitchen really bad. I used this at the beginning of the summer and we (knock on wood) haven't had as bad of an ant problem. And the smell was great.
Jewel B.
Pensacola
It works well and practically kills on contact just takes about a count of five or so for the bigger ones that manage to get in from outside to keel over after a good spray.