BY HOT SHOT

Shop for Outdoors at The Home Depot. Hot Shot Ant and Roach Killer with Germ Killer kills on contact. It also kills for up to 12 weeks. It reduces 99.9% of germs, Staphylococcus aureus and Klebsiella pneumonia on hard, non-porous, non-food-contact surfaces, that insects may leave behind. It has a pleasing fresh floral scent. see more...

Karissa R.
Weslaco, TX
When it was raining quite hard, the ants and roaches began to come inside the house. I immediately started spraying this around the house and the roaches/ants were gone! If I saw a roach/ant, I just sprayed them once with the Hot Shot and it did the job. Floral scent is the one I always go for. Doesn't smell like flowers. More like bug spray. Spouse and mother-in-law complain that the odor is too strong, but I don't mind it.
Melanie S.
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: Home Depot
Not gonna lie we bought this product just because we’ve heard good reviews. But we found out that it came in a fresh scent so I was intrigued and I love this product so much. I would definitely buy it again.
Vianni M.
Belton, TX
Okay this product really works !only thing is the spray makes me cough so bad because it’s pretty strong. The price is amazing for how great the product is I would buy this over raid any day !
joselyn v.
Honolulu, HI
I live in a house where my walls are dry wall.... like ALL OF THE WALLS ARE DRY WALLS. But, when there are insects that finds there way into the house, this product gets rid of it easily! One spray, give it a second, and the insect will immediately stop moving and slowly die. Its easy to use, and yeah. But, one flaw is that the smell is sort of strong and it is annoying.
Kristin W.
Lexington
Works just fine, just wish it were longer lasting. We had a real had problem with kitchen ants this summer, and while it killed the ones sprayed, it didn't bother any that came along after. Wound up going with Terro liquid ant bait, and it worked wonders!
Sarah H.
I brought this with me on my study abroad trip to a Caribbean island and it became my best friend. It is highly effective in getting rid of unwanted pests and insects, doesn't smell bad at all, and is affordable!
Jessie B.
Cleveland, TN
Haven't tried this for roaches but we get a lot of "piss ants" here in the south and this spray keeps them out for months! That's very good for where we live! Love this stuff and keep a can in every room!
Danielle  F.
Merced, CA
During the summer we get ants in our kitchen really bad. I used this at the beginning of the summer and we (knock on wood) haven't had as bad of an ant problem. And the smell was great.
Jewel B.
Pensacola
It works well and practically kills on contact just takes about a count of five or so for the bigger ones that manage to get in from outside to keel over after a good spray.
Tanya H.
la crosse
Works well to kill adult fleas. Does not help with eggs or larvae, for this you will need the purple raid spray. Use both together for immediate and complete flea relief.