Hot Shot Pest Control 17.5 oz. Lemon Scent Roach and Ant Killer HG-96302

Shop for Outdoors at The Home Depot. Hot Shot Ant and Roach Killer with Germ Killer kills on contact. It also kills for up to 12 weeks. It reduces 99.9% of germs, Staphylococcus aureus and Klebsiella pneumonia on hard, non-porous, non-food-contact surfaces, that insects may leave behind. It has a pleasing lemon scent. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jessica R.
Santa Clarita, CA
I hated these roach spray it didn’t kill roaches and the smell it’s lemon scent but it’s really nasty I was coughing and it made my nostrils hurt and I started bleeding from my nose
Patresea P.
Atlanta, GA
I mean, it does what it says to do. Get rid of bugs and roaches. The smell is not the best. So I will to spray when I'm not going to be home for a while so that the smell can dissipate.
Melodi C.
Farmville, VA
This product took a while I work, but blame it a bit on user error. We had so many ants around our kitchen sink so we sprayed this product. They kept coming in the same exact places they had previously been. It wasn't until we found the initial ant source (a crack in between two cabinets) until they disappeared. After two sprays we stopped seeing them.
Taylor S.
Pasadena, TX
I don't like the artificial smell of it and I don't think it really works as fast as I want it to in milking roaches. I definitely prefer Raid as I feel that is the better product. But this works in a pinch as well and tends to be cheaper.
Saleha S.
Torrance, CA
I bought this spray because we had a slight problem with ants due to the heat. It kills them on contact and keeps them from coming back. I bought it from Home Depot and I would definitely buy it again. Thr only thing I didn't like was the scent. Really makes me sick.
Cheyenne G.
Defuniak Spgs, FL
Words can't describe how much this doesn't work. I live in the country in Florida where bugs are an issue for almost everyone. It's affordable as ever, but it doesn't do its job. One of those you get what you paid for deals. Definitely do not recommend.
Jeanette O.
The smell is more tolerable than the average pest control. I found it didn't kill as many roaches/ants as other products I have purchased. I was pretty disappointed and would recommend trying other products that are only a couple cents more.
Meghan H.
Germantown, OH
Recently we moved to a new house. Found some bugs I had never seen before that terrify the crap out of me.... Camel Crickets (spider crickets). I know this isn't spider or cricket killer, but a nice dousing this gets the job done
Jess O.
It seems to work okay. I can't say that I get excited about any kind of bug spray at all. Although, maybe I should! The bugs die! I guess that's the point...right? So it works well. The price was not unreasonable. It was easy to find. I would probably purchase it again if I needed it.
Crystal L.
Portland, TN
I had a horrible problem with ants, used this and they did not come back for weeks, this only gets 4 stars because the lemon smell is not the best at all. Think I would rather smell regular pesticides.