BY HOT SHOT

Shop for Outdoors at The Home Depot. Hot Shot Ant and Roach Killer with Germ Killer kills on contact. It also kills for up to 12 weeks. It reduces 99.9% of germs, Staphylococcus aureus and Klebsiella pneumonia on hard, non-porous, non-food-contact surfaces, that insects may leave behind. It has a pleasing lemon scent. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jess O.
Jess O.
It seems to work okay. I can't say that I get excited about any kind of bug spray at all. Although, maybe I should! The bugs die! I guess that's the point...right? So it works well. The price was not unreasonable. It was easy to find. I would probably purchase it again if I needed it.
Saleha S.
Saleha S.
Torrance, CA
I bought this spray because we had a slight problem with ants due to the heat. It kills them on contact and keeps them from coming back. I bought it from Home Depot and I would definitely buy it again. Thr only thing I didn't like was the scent. Really makes me sick.
Cheyenne G.
Cheyenne G.
Defuniak Spgs, FL
Words can't describe how much this doesn't work. I live in the country in Florida where bugs are an issue for almost everyone. It's affordable as ever, but it doesn't do its job. One of those you get what you paid for deals. Definitely do not recommend.
Jeanette O.
Jeanette O.
The smell is more tolerable than the average pest control. I found it didn't kill as many roaches/ants as other products I have purchased. I was pretty disappointed and would recommend trying other products that are only a couple cents more.
Meghan H.
Meghan H.
Germantown, OH
Recently we moved to a new house. Found some bugs I had never seen before that terrify the crap out of me.... Camel Crickets (spider crickets). I know this isn't spider or cricket killer, but a nice dousing this gets the job done
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
It's okay for ants I guess, but terrible for roaches. I had to buy something stronger. Raid is better than this, although I personally prefer picking up something concentrate from the hardware store.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Lees Summit , MO
I recently purchased hot shot pest control spray and am quite pleased with the results so far. Every summer ants become a huge problem and this takes care of them
Monica E.
Monica E.
Murrieta, CA
This is great at killing any pest you have in your home efficiently and it's great that it's a spray because you don't have to get that close to the insect
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Takes a lot of product to kill bugs and doesn't work as quickly as I would have liked. Other brands work faster even though Hot Shot is typically cheaper.
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
Ashford, AL
Nice scent and keeps my home bug free. I haven't seen any fleas since buying this product and really does keep the roaches away.