BY HOT SHOT

Controlled Release Technology Continuous Protection for up to 4 Months! Kills flying and crawling insects. Leaves no odor. Lasts up to 4 Months. Just hang or stand up For Use In The Following*: Vacation Homes. Ranch Houses. Farm Houses. Cabins. Mobile Homes. Boats. *That are unoccupied for more than 4 months immediately following place. see more...

Jesse G.
springdale
These traps work very well. I have water bugs that come out at nite in my house NOT because the house ain’t clean it’s because I live out by the lake and the bugs are bad. They really help catch all the bugs that come out at nite.
Michelle M.
This worked better for us than other strips like this that we have bought. It was affordable and easy to find in stores. We have tried several things but we were surprised to find that this actually worked. Give them a try! We have all kinds of crazy creepy crawly bugs and insects in New York, I would have these everywhere if I was able!
Mercades S.
I purchased this hot shot pest strip for my kitchen a few months back when we were seeing a lot of gnats. I noticed a difference just a few minutes after hanging it up. I liked it because it was effective but you couldn't see the bugs.
Lynn P.
Port Richey
Easy to use, just fold and place. Is a little disturbing seeing them setting around, however any stray bugs that crawl across are doomed. Very sticky glue, when full just throw away.
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
Decorator Expert Level 3
Works better than any other repellant/spray I've found BUT These are not for use in homes(well living areas of them). They are only to be used in areas not frequented by pets or humans. Work very well in my garage and do absolutely repel flies I just wish they could make a similar indoor product that was safe around kids/pets
Kiernan M.
Toronto, OH
I love these pest control strip a because there is no muss or fuss. You hang them and leave them to get the insects and you do not have to deal with a thick odor or fog while trapping and killing the bugs!!
Kayla C.
These are absolutely amazing. They last forever and kill all bugs. There is no odor and you don't have to do a thing except place the hot shot no strip near the problem area and voila you'll notice there are no more bugs! I swear by these and highly recommend.
Madlen B.
Silver Spring, MD
I get flies outside of my house and I tried this and it worked so well. I told all my friends about this and it works so well and no mess clean up. That's the best part of this.
Tracy L.
Corsicana , TX
I bought this to help keep the bugs away in my laundry room and it did not work at all! The only thing I liked was that it didn't have a smell and was easy to hang.
Rebecca D.
Grayson, KY
These are wonderful for flying pests especially over the summer with lots of fresh produce. I notice no scent with these. A great value and purchased from Amazon. Recommend for anyone with gnat problems.
So I just bought this but can it be put in the attic of a home that people live in or only vacant homes?