BY HOT SHOT

Kills By Contact! Contains Lemongrass Oil, A Natural Insecticide  Kills Roaches, Ants, Spiders & Other Listed Insects  Safe Around Children & Pets see more...

Buy on Target
Mandi G.
Mandi G.
Arab, AL
Anything that's natural and does its job I'm in! Not super pricey and gets the job done, at least with ants which are my only problem. Don't know how well it works on other creepy crawlies, but it works for my purpose!
sylvia b.
sylvia b.
This stuff gives me peace of mind. I like to keep the bugs away especially since I live in an apartment. I feel good using this stuff and I never worry about creepers coming in my place.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Lancaster, NY
Great product and definitely kept the bugs out of my home for the summer season. Not that I live in the woods, but we do get the occasional creepy crawlies and this product was great!!
Christina g.
Christina g.
It's a nice concept but it definitely did not work. I bought it for spider control and ants. I never saw any change. The only positive thing would be that it doesn't have a harsh odor
Beth T.
Beth T.
Winter Garden, FL
We use this around our front door and windows. It kills bugs fairly well although bugs and spiders still get into the apartment. We are cautious with use due to having a pet.
Rachelle T.
Rachelle T.
Wexford, PA
I just started using this so I'm not sure how well it works but there are no strong fumes and it doesn't use chemicals. It's a little more pricey but it's worth it.
Autumn M.
Autumn M.
I loved this natural option for our bug issues because we have little kids around our home. It's the most natural one I could find and did an excellent job!
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
This seems to work! I spray it around doors and windows and cracks and I really think the number of bugs getting in is decreased.
Larissa W.
Larissa W.
Lancaster, CA
I like that this product is natural, with so many chemicals these days...you dont know whooo or what you can trust!!
Audrey H.
Audrey H.
It does really well against ants. It doesn't harm the dogs my family has. It has this very strong smell to it.