BY HOT SHOT

Kills Roaches In 24 Hours! Contains Unique Attractant That Gets Roaches To The Bait Faster, So They Die Faster Kills Small & Large Roaches  ; see more...

CHELSEA B.
These black “homes” as I call them for roaches are great! I got them when I moved into this house I am in now because we saw a few signs of them and the house hadn’t been lived in, in a while and between this and the Blue bottle raid max! Haven’t seen any signs since the first two weeks. Great product!
Amanda B.
Canton, OH
About a week ago we noticed that our kitchen was infested with German Roaches...previous tennant in the apartment had left a mess under the fridge including a large lollipop that these things loved. We went crazy bleaching things and coyld not get rid of the pests. Put these out and overnight I had tons of dead roaches! I was insanely impressed with how fast these worked and cant wait to see this rodiculous mess disappear soon!
rebekkka g.
This actually worked for me. I moved about a year ago and had a few bugs for about a week put these out and they were gone in 1 month. There is no scent so nothing to worry about and easy clean up. The price is great and if your having issues with bugs, oI would recommend this, they are awesome.
kristen v.
North Port
We recently had cockroaches in the kitchen and bought this thinking it would help to get rid of them. I have 4 out around my kitchen and they have been there for weeks with no change. I can clean my kitchen top to bottom daily, not find any roaches, but still wake up in the morning to my counter and sink full of them. This does not do what it says it does.
Amanda H.
Carrollton
Hot shot makes the best roach bait. I kept throwing money away on an exterminator that did nothing. My co worker said that she used these and her problem was solved. Love this product!!
Shannon A.
Michigan City, IN
This really helps to eliminate the very large majority of roaches in the house, which is a very common thing to have in Florida, unfortunately. It works for about a month or two, where you won't see any at all.
Ashley P.
Sherman, TX
Didn’t really do anything. I keep these behind the kitchen appliances m. If you’re looking to get rid of roaches borax works like a charm and it’s super cheap at Walmart.
Megan A.
Orlando, FL
I understand the purpose of these but no luck with us. We set these and the next week (might have been a coincidence) we saw an increase in roaches. I was not impressed
Danna T.
Marshall, MO
Decorator Expert Level 1
I had to buy this product due to a neighbor not being too clean. I found it was helpful in getting rid of roaches but didn't eliminate them all together. It is a good price to keep pests at control. Would be nice if it worked better so I didn't have to bomb my house due to me having pets and having to have the pilot light to my water heater off to protect my house
Anna C.
Middle River, MD
These things are amazing and the pest control company in three different places said these are a good option. Whenever we get new neighbors I make sure to buy these to keep their bugs out of my house. Works like a charm. I also use these for fruit flies with great success. Sadly the word is catching on and the price has gone up alot.