BY HOT SHOT

Kills In 24 Hours! Kills The Queen & Destroys The Colony!  Quick Kill Formula Kills Ants At Their Source Kills Sugar & Grease Feeding Ants Ants enter the bait station and eat the bait. Ants take the bait back to the nest. Ants share the bait, killing other ants and destroying the colony. ; see more...

Katie C.
Katie C.
Decorator Expert
I wish I would have taken a video of this in action ! I couldn't believe it, as someone else wrote... they called the whole family to the baits. They were all over it, it was like a giant ant party ! We had these little ants all over, the pantry, the trash, whenever I fed the dog they would be in the food. After one day of putting these traps out ( only 4 ) they have not shown up since. I have tried other baits ( Terro Liquid Ant Bait and others ) nothing worked like this. If other people are giving results other than positive then I have no idea what is going on with the ants in there homes. This was like crack to them and they are gone ! Thanks Hot Shot !
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Warren, MI
These, like the raid any traps, did not work for me. I tried this first before the raid one. As with the raid ones, I vacuumed twice just to make sure there wasn't any crumbs of food on the floor. I placed two traps in each room. After a few days we still had ants. I won't use these again. I'll stick with the gel ones.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
When I first moved into a newly constructed house on 2002, we had a huge infestation of ants. They came through all the counter corners, creeped along the shelves of my closet, and even fell from my tub faucet. We spread these ant traps around the house and every single any was gone!
I got some little kitchen ants while on vacation and sent my husband to the Publix to get something. He came back with this Attrax bait stuff and it took a while, but two days later, the ants were gone. It had no bad odor and you forgot it was even sitting there.
Kimberly J.
Kimberly J.
I have tried these in the past, and they do work. My only problem is that I have inside animals and I was worried they would get into them. So I had to do away with these. So I wouldn't buy them if you had animals or small children inside that could find them.
Pamela B.
Pamela B.
struthers, OH
👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻this stuff works great in my tiny little home. we have a bad ant problem every spring, so i always set up my traps at the main points. then i just sit back and let the traps do the talking lol. very good product!
Sylvia B.
Sylvia B.
I had ants in my garage and purchased this ant bait. Unfortunately I noticed more ants than I had before I purchased this. This scent isn't too strong. I'm disappointed in its effectiveness. I won't be buying this again.
Amy W.
Amy W.
White Bluff, TN
These Hot Shot Max Attract Ant Bait stations work well. I can see that they are working. Ants are attracted to the stations and die shortly after leaving them. These are cheap and efficient for taking care of ants.
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Nebo, NC
We had an ant problem in our condo--honestly, Pinterest remedies worked better than all of the chemical products we purchased! Not worth it.
Julie S.
Julie S.
Grant, AL
Bought this to keep ants out of our cat's food outside, but the ants seem to just go around it. Didn't seem to lure them in.