BY HOT SHOT

Kills In 24 Hours! Kills The Queen & Destroys The Colony!  Quick Kill Formula Kills Ants At Their Source Kills Sugar & Grease Feeding Ants Ants enter the bait station and eat the bait. Ants take the bait back to the nest. Ants share the bait, killing other ants and destroying the colony. ; see more...

Maria G.
Brownsville, TX
Son altamente efectivas, solo basta colocarse en las zonas más transitadas por las hormigas, se meten y se llevan el producto al nido y en poco tiempo no mas hormigas
Cat H.
Ann Arbor, Michigan
These work great on sugar ants. We had some in our old place and when we put these out the problem was gone in about 24 hours. I set them up by areas most likely to attract ants: below the fridge, dishwasher and food prep area. They are tiny and can be put out of sight quite easily. A good solution for a bad problem
Josh V.
New Cumberlnd, PA
wow what a great product, i pretty much use this most often. its a product that does what is advertised and also at a fair competitive price. overall i have been a fully satisfied customer and use more than just this product from the company. great designs also. very easy on the eyes, kind of inviting you on in.
Andrea J.
Hillsborough, NJ
I had ants in the mailbox (I know weird) but i needed something that would kill them but not the mail man (we like him). These were great because they're enclosed and killed most of the ants the first day. And the rest in a week. We're keeping one in there long term just in case they find their way back.
Sara K.
Andrews, TX
Works very well, quick, effective, lasts 3 months, easy to use, not messy, no scent, recommend to family and friends, bought it at family dollar, great value for the price as well, easy disposal after the effectiveness time frame is up, multiple traps in the easy open packaging.
Pamela B.
struthers, OH
👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻this stuff works great in my tiny little home. we have a bad ant problem every spring, so i always set up my traps at the main points. then i just sit back and let the traps do the talking lol. very good product!
Antonia T.
Greenacres, FL
Living is Florida you get ants year round. This helps control any issues you may encounter in the home. If you have pets it is also a great product as you do not have to spray any product into the air.
Stephanie K.
Warren, MI
These, like the raid any traps, did not work for me. I tried this first before the raid one. As with the raid ones, I vacuumed twice just to make sure there wasn't any crumbs of food on the floor. I placed two traps in each room. After a few days we still had ants. I won't use these again. I'll stick with the gel ones.
Sylvia B.
I had ants in my garage and purchased this ant bait. Unfortunately I noticed more ants than I had before I purchased this. This scent isn't too strong. I'm disappointed in its effectiveness. I won't be buying this again.
I got some little kitchen ants while on vacation and sent my husband to the Publix to get something. He came back with this Attrax bait stuff and it took a while, but two days later, the ants were gone. It had no bad odor and you forgot it was even sitting there.