Hot Shot Kitchen Bug Killer uploaded by Rebecca R.

BY HOT SHOT

Contains Botanical Insecticides Use In Kitchens, Pantries & Food-Preparation Areas Kills Fast! Kills Roaches, Ants, Spiders, Flies, Gnats,  & Other Kitchen Insects No CFCs ; see more...

• Safe to use around food and in kitchen? Does it help prevent bugs...2 Answers
  • Is this safe for use around indoor pets (cats and dogs)? Also it ...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Beth S.
I always have this in my home! It is safe to spray in the kitchen. Not directly on something you would eat off but on counters and the floor. Living in an apartment always comes with moments of bugs! It is just a fact of life. They neighbor moves out and their roaches migrate or something similar. Yuck but unavoidable. Having this just makes me feel better. I don't want the bug to get away so i can shoot this at it without the excess worry of spraying in the kitchen.
Brittany E.
Savannah , GA
Living in the south, you get bugs. We use this around our doors and windows in the kitchen so that we can have a food safe, insect free zone to cook and prepare meals in. The scent isn’t too strong, and I like that it is still safe to use near food. (Though I do wipe any areas I’m preparing in, just to be safe)
taylor d.
Greenwood , SC
We Constantly look for a good home bug spray that is safe with little kids such as 2 year olds and one on way. Raid doesn't cost as much eathier we also have to respray at least 2 times a month. We like the spray that last 6 months.
Ashley E.
Camp lejeune, NC
This stuff works great for flies. I live in the south and in the summer nothing you do can stop the flies. I spray this everyday and it kills all the flies that get inside my house and we don't get over run with them.
Rebecca R.
Llano, TX
ANTS!
More than any other bug,I hate ants! And where I live they are a constant problem. We can spray outdoors and if it rains the next day I will have ants coming in from the window or door frame. This bug spray kills them on the spot. And nothing returns to the same spot for quite awhile. I use this product carefully around my animals and always ventilate the house after a spray. But it does the job well and keeps the ants away!
Ellie A.
Richmond, VA
Living in the city we get house centipedes which is incredible upsetting to me lol. I love this stuff because it lets me kill them at a distance and it’s quickly effective.
Stacy B.
Anaheim , CA
Not as strong because it's designed for use in the kitchen, but still effective nonetheless. Takes a bit longer to kill bugs though so be prepared to spray and wait for them to die. Or spray multiple times.
Mary W.
Elgin, IL
This was PERFECT for use in the kitchen. I didn't want any terrible pesticides in the room where we prepare and eat food, and this spray fit the bill. It killed roaches quickly, and even managed to keep fruit flies at bay this summer. Would purchase again.
Mora V.
Tulsa, OK
I just bought a house and in the kitchen there was a lot of ants and with just spraying this once the ants never came back. The scent was not bad. It is affordable and I completely recommend this to this of you want want bugs out of your kitchen.
Jennifer S.
This is my favorite insecticide because it is effective and the cheapest one I've found. I love that it is safe to use in the kitchen, as long as you follow the directions, without worrying about poisoning your family!
Kelsey W.
Wheelersburg, OH
Safe to use around food and in kitchen? Does it help prevent bugs from coming back? What type of bugs does it kill?
Shelbie B.
Nancy, KY
Is this safe for use around indoor pets (cats and dogs)? Also it is safe for kitchen use?