BY HOT SHOT

Roach Bait, Used For Killing Roaches, Form Liquid, Weight 0.45 fl. oz, Dilution Ratio Ready to Use, Package Configuration Box, Package Quantity 6 see more...

Danielle A.
Whittier, CA
Hot Shot definitely helps do away with roaches. The price is reasonable considering the vileness of the creature it seeks to kill. I do wish it was strong enough to fully eradicate the problem, but I'll take what I can get!
Vanessa M.
Hialeah, FL
This product us great. There was a time in which no matter how much I cleaned day and night I will have roaches big and small but this has kept them out of my home for good
Sha P.
Brooklyn, NY
My family just moved into an old apt complex and we heard thru the neighbors that there is a bit of a roach problem. Well the hubbs heard bout this from a co-worker and they really are the bee's knees. They work and they work well. They begin working on site and are easy to use. We put baits in every room and after two weeks have seen a marked reduction. About 1 or 2 every now and then. I highly recommend.
Amanda Y.
Virginia Bch, VA
Forget the spray! This works like a charm, it doesn't have a scent, but it does the job, even up for months at a time. I've seen a dramatic change from using the spray to this product. I use gloves when I put them out because sometimes it gets on your hands and clothes without really meaning too. But if you have pest problems try this out! You won't be disappointed.
Leana S.
Kingsport, TN
MIRACLE!! I bought these when I left my exes house and a few of those little bugs traveled back. Within me seeing 5 of them and setting these out they were gone in a matter of 2 days!! Haven't seen another since. Definitely worth the money!
Kaleena V.
Winter haven, FL
Put these in my laundry room and under all the sinks in my house. I live in an apartment so I'm bound to see a few a year. But with this product it minimizes appearances from those little pests that I hate.
Sarah C.
Crap. Utter garbage. I put six, SIX of these things in my kitchen & 1 in the kids bathroom... they, didn't, help, 1, bit... like what a HUGE waste of money, in the process of getting a refund actually.
Misty C.
Adairsville, GA
We didn't know our travel trailer we bought came with free roaches lol we bought these to use the done absolutely nothing at all we eneded up buying a different product to use.
Rachel H.
When I moved to North Carolina, I kept seeing these weird brown bugs in the house we moved into. At first I had no idea what they were and I found out that they are called German roaches. I've only seen big flying roaches growing up, so this was very new to me. I decided to put some in the house, and it did not seem to help at all. I also had to put some in the car since I had a white two seater sport car with a soft top, they some how managed to get in my car, and my car had baby roaches (which I ended up just selling after a couple weeks, I couldn't deal with it).
Shelby M.
Fort Myers, FL
I could not live without this stuff. I am deathly afraid of roaches and I mean deathly. These traps are discrete and don't have that strong pest control odor. The traps attract the roaches while they are little so they never have the chance to grow big!