BY HOT SHOT

Long-Lasting Protection For Treatment Of Carpeting & Upholstered Furniture Can Be Used On Dogs & Dog Bedding No CFCs Contains Odor Neutralizer see more...

• Does this product actually work? I've never tried it for ...3 Answers
Kate N.
when my dog got fleas, we used this product to spray out house with and it effectively killed the aggravating pests. We purchased this because it had a better price than the other leading brands. The scent is not pleasing at all. I wish I could find a pest spray that left behind a nice scent, but have yet to find one.
Aquitia D.
Philadelphia, PA
We thought we saw fleas on our dog. We were getting bit and the dog was scratching a lot. We vaccumed and sprayed hot shot flea killer and we haven't been getting bit and my dog doesn't scratch as much. So it definitely worked.
Christina W.
Athens, GA
I had to use this when my old roommate brought in a super flea infested dog and then tried to blame my dog for having fleas. It worked wonders! My room was completely flea free and it didn't put me out!
Emily M.
GOSHEN, IN
This product is ok we have been dealing with fleas for awhile this will kill off a lot but u have to be 100% consistant with this spray to get rid of fleas. U have to spray everything and if u have a huge flea problem this more then likely isnt ur best go to item
izzy c.
Spring Valley, CA
I can always count on this brand. I unfortunately got fleas this year and this got them dead in there track and kept them away. This product lasted me forever and I got it as a double pack at Walmart, so I have a spare can still!
Cheraw J.
Moore, SC
Awesome. It worked quickly. It hid not have a harsh smell. I could use it on the furniture and or on pets.   I would recommend this product if you have a few fleas. If you have a lot of fleas you may want to try something a little stronger. It did not stain any of my furniture
Amber M.
Love this product it kills fleas pretty good I don't know about ticks and lice though.. I read another review someone tried to kill spiders with this it's not what this product is for so there review should actually be removed because they wrote a review based on the product not killing spiders spiders is not listed on the bottle as one of the things that kills.
This stuff was terrible. The nozzle broke so I had to rig it, and then it didn't work effectively and smelled worse than the alternative. I would recommend switching to RAID
Tanya B.
Lakewood, Ohio
I had a allergic reaction to this stuff and it stinks and it lingers throughout your home.. I use 91 percent rubbing alcohol and spray it around my bed.. Keeps the bugs away... Never had a bed bug problem because I spray at least three times a week
Kim S.
Midland, MI
Every year without fail the woodsy area and sandy soil where I live seems to attract fleas. Of course these little buggers love to hitch rides on my pets into my house. I love this spray, works fast, doesn't have an overpowering chemical scent.
Charissa M.
Does this product actually work? I've never tried it for my dog before.