BY HOT SHOT

Non-staining on water-safe fabrics & surfaces.
Hot Shot® Bedbug & Flea Killer.
Bedbug & flea killer 2.
Kills bedbugs, fleas, dust mites & ticks.
Kills bedbug eggs before they hatch.
For use on mattresses, wood furniture & carpet! see more...

• Why pest does this product rake care of?1 Answers
Jennifer R.
Louisville, KY
Hot Shot Flea I have two completely indoor cats, but they always manage to get fleas in the Fall. Hot Shot Flea is safe to use indoors. I spray it all over the pet bedding, and furniture. Within a day or two, the fleas are gone. I like that it doesn't get really fumey smelling. I boughtv this at Meijer fire a really good price.
Rachel N.
We had got infested with bed bugs and I purchased this from Home Depot , it had a strong smell and it didn’t do the job all life cycle bed bugs so I’m not sure how effective it was because I didn’t try to purchase again
Ashley M.
Pawleys Island , SC
Decorator Expert Level 1
Used this for fleas during a time when my cats brought them in. It’s canister directions are hard to follow and I took the little spray thing off and threw it away because it didn’t tell me how to spray it. It has helped and you can’t let anyone near it until it dries.
Renee F.
Cicero
Kills bedbugs on contact. It's a little expensive if you have a large area to spray. If you can't or don't want to bomb it's a nice alternative. Only problem is you want to keep your animals away from sprayed areas
Roxanne M.
Bedbugs if you get all rooms at one time.   Fleas, no.   If you have a flea problem, you need more than just this spray.     The pets need to be cleaned.   The pets complete area where they sleep needs to be cleaned.   Mostly the entire house.   You need something to kill flea eggs too.   Then if you have inside and outside pets.  You need to have a plan to treat your entire yard.   Flea eggs can be dormant up to 6 months.    If you have a flea propblem.   Don't waste your money, get a professional to spray.
Karen C.
Menlo
Love this for the fleas. Having indoor dog that go outside to get those pesky fleas can drive a person mad. Once this product came out, I was skeptical about it. I'm you can figure out the why's on that. But I buy one to test it out on my rugs and doggie beds. After a short while, I was in Omg mode. It works on fleas. Faster than the other products out there, and even last longer on those fleas. I haven't seen or got bite by those darn fleas since then. Thank you, #HorShot
Stephanie M.
Florida City, FL
This product does not work my mother got a bad case of bed bugs from buying furniture in a garage sell. (Biggest mistake of her life for not checking the furniture before buying it). I tried to help buying this product it kept the critters under control for about a day or two but return shortly.
Ashleigh C.
French Creek, WV
Great product! We adopted a puppy that unfortunately had fleas and we did not know. Only had to spray once and the flea problem was taken care of. The price was excellent. Will definitely buy again if needed. Would recommend to anyone that was having a problem with fleas in their house.
Miranda N.
Attalla, AL
Unfortunately, my family and I had to deal with bed bugs about a year ago. We used this product to kill existing bed bugs and once we got rid of them, we used it to protect our beds. This product was effect and really helped in eliminating the bed bugs.
Gel S.
Freeport, TX
Recently had bedbugs due to buying a used mattress sprayed this around the room and haven't seen one since. You just have to make sure to keep up with the repeat spraying if necessary. Works great for the fleas too!
Shiane  C.
Why pest does this product rake care of?