Hot Shot Bedbug & Flea Killer

by Hot Shot

Non-staining on water-safe fabrics & surfaces.
Hot Shot® Bedbug & Flea Killer.
Bedbug & flea killer 2.
Kills bedbugs, fleas, dust mites & ticks.
Kills bedbug eggs before they hatch.
For use on mattresses, wood furniture & carpet!

how do you clean up after using hot shot like neutralizing it so my furniture is clean and my carpet stops making my feet burn?
Why pest does this product rake care of?
Start your review of Hot Shot Bedbug & Flea Killer!
S. E.
Okay, I don't have bed bugs or fleas but I do have clothes moths. They are awful to try to get rid of. Even Orkin could not get rid of them, however they are sensitive to pyrethrins which is in this spray and I spray my carpet and in the closets where they live. This stuff work really well on clothes moths too.
Jessica M.
Unfortunately, we had some people stay with us, and the brought bed bugs in. This was literally the ONLY thing that worked! I swear by it! We used an entire can on one room and I never saw bed bugs again. To be safe though, we sprayed another can a couple weeks later just to be sure, but still never saw anything.
Nicole M.
Jasper, AL
I purchased this to help combat fleas my dogs always bring in the house. It was very effective when sprayed directly in an area. I wish the product amount lasted longer for the price.
Ashley M.
Pawleys Isl, SC
Decorator Expert Level 1
1,120 reviews
Used this for fleas during a time when my cats brought them in. It’s canister directions are hard to follow and I took the little spray thing off and threw it away because it didn’t tell me how to spray it. It has helped and you can’t let anyone near it until it dries.
Kellie N.
Stockton, CA
I used this for fleas and it works wonders! Good price and doesn’t smell bad. Flea free yay
Renee F.
Bridgeport, NY
Kills bedbugs on contact. It's a little expensive if you have a large area to spray. If you can't or don't want to bomb it's a nice alternative. Only problem is you want to keep your animals away from sprayed areas
Stephanie M.
Florida City, FL
This product does not work my mother got a bad case of bed bugs from buying furniture in a garage sell. (Biggest mistake of her life for not checking the furniture before buying it). I tried to help buying this product it kept the critters under control for about a day or two but return shortly.
Stacey S.
Bismarck, AR
I had a problem with bugs in my home and I tried this product. The bugs went nowhere. I would not buy this again
Natalie S.
Edmond, OK
Unfortunately for me this product did nothing, I was directly spraying a bed bug with it and watched it for awhile and it didn't kill it. It really didn't help the problem at all.
Charlotte B.
Worst product EVER! this was a waste of my money and my time. I will never buy this product again