BY HOT SHOT

Bedbug/flea killer fogger neutralizer boxed size 2 ounce Kills both adult and preadult (larvae) fleas and their hatching eggs for up to 8 weeks. Also kills lice, bedbugs and ticks. 1 can treats up to 2,000 cubic feet. Fast acting for long term control. Kills on contact. No lingering odor. Contains nylar. see more...

Amber R.
Allentown, PA
Used this when my dogs flea problem got out of hand, and it did NOTHING. Put a can in each room, and they were back the next week.
Heather S.
Muncie, IN
Gentle and quick. I use these every time warm season comes up.and one does the trick.i trust this brand to help keep fleas gone!
Ashley H.
These bombs helped us get rid of our infestation. Luckily they were contained to one room, but the bombs helped tremendously.
Eugenie A.
Beech Island, SC
I purchased these when my apartment had bedbugs. I used about 10 total in a 2 month time frame. They don't really work well
Emy M.
Delphi, IN
This fogger works good. I mean the effect doesn't last for long, but it definitely gets rid of the fleas quick and fast
James L.
Follansbee, WV
When I moved into my old apt I had to use 6 boxes to get rid of my fleas that was there but after that no issues
Amber D.
Sallis, MS
We use these when needed due to fleas. They take care of the problem and are priced good. They work quick too.
Cadlyn P.
Lakeland
We had a flea problem last year. I bought this product and it worked great! Haven't had an issue since then.
Shelbee B.
Not that good of stuff doesn't work really at all but it probably depends on the environment around it....
Hannah h.
Nothing i hate worse then bed bugs and this product always makes sure i don't have to deal with them again