BY HOT SHOT #91 in Pest Control

Bedbug/flea killer fogger neutralizer boxed size 2 ounce Kills both adult and preadult (larvae) fleas and their hatching eggs for up to 8 weeks. Also kills lice, bedbugs and ticks. 1 can treats up to 2,000 cubic feet. Fast acting for long term control. Kills on contact. No lingering odor. Contains nylar. see more...

Megan B.
My family uses these once every three months as a precaution in addition to our monthly vet prescribed flea preventative. I like the idea of killing fleas or bedbugs if they're there and I cannot see them. The only thing I don't like is having to lay down newspaper so it doesn't soak into the carpet, leaving the a/c off, & airing out the house afterwards. Everything else is pretty awesome.
Alexsandra W.
Newport , NC
I have three dogs and we moved to the country recently. We HAD a flea problem when we first got here. I don't do bugs. We packed the car took the dogs to the park for a few hours and bombed the house. We also had the yard sprayed well since then we haven't had one issue at all! These things were really great ! I will definitely use these again if I ever need to. (Hopefully I never will have to)
Susan B.
Jerseyville
Not a very good product! A little costly. It seems like it mostly aggravated the , bugs and they seemed to have multiplied very quickly and became very aggressive!
Jessica W.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I bought two 3 packs to get rid of a flea issue in our home. I treated our animals and sat outside with everyone for the 3 hours the box recommended. Not even 24 hours later we were finding fleas. This stuff doesn't work.
MIchelle H.
Hilo, HI
Used for car. Didn't seem to be very effective. I had to do two treatments. Even at that, the effects weren't very noticeable. It was one of the cheaper fogger sprays. I will definitely spend the extra dollars next time and buy a fogger with a more reputable effectiveness.
Chloe G.
Columbus, GA
I hate using these but sometime you have to do what you have to do to keep the pests out. This has been hit or miss for me. I think I should have used more the last time this was done.
Sheri M.
I've only used this once for a slight flea problem. The smell of as a little too strong for me and it didn't control the problem as well as others I have used in the past
Veronica A.
Las Vegas, NV
My first apartment the previous tenants had bed bugs and when we moved in we kept getting bit and bought this in like a week or two after using this we stopped getting but and stopped having problems with the pest
TaVonya R.
Haven't tried it yet, purchased not too long ago due to a minor flea problem we wanted to get under control before it got worse. However, our problem has ceased!
Kristina U.
Tucson, AZ
I used these to help with a minor bed bug infestation at a friend's house and it seem to get rid of the bugs as far as we could tell. We use some of the test strips later and didn't find any remaining bugs.