BY HOT SHOT #91 in Pest Control

Bedbug/flea killer fogger neutralizer boxed size 2 ounce Kills both adult and preadult (larvae) fleas and their hatching eggs for up to 8 weeks. Also kills lice, bedbugs and ticks. 1 can treats up to 2,000 cubic feet. Fast acting for long term control. Kills on contact. No lingering odor. Contains nylar. see more...

Trista H.
Sylmar, CA
I'm relatively sure that these bed bug foggers did nothing. I went to all the trouble to be out of the house and everything else. Then thinking it had done something and two days later we are still getting bitten. Do not waste your money these things are useless.
Samantha W.
Copperas cove , TX
Last summer Texas had a huge over all flea issue. So much weirdness goes on with our weather I feel like fleas just thrive in it. Anyways. I have three big dogs who are inside/outside dogs. With hotshot fogged and vacuuming everyday our flea issue went away.
Trisha M.
Denham Spgs, LA
I have 3 inside/outside dogs...I always bomb my house when we go away for the weekend ! This has out done all the other brands by far! I bought it at the local store and I will buy it again! I never have even one flea and I never will again!!
Heather M.
Fairborn, OH
Thank goodness we never had bedbugs but had a problem with fleas coming from a neighbors house that had 3 cats that ended up with 8-9 after kittens. We didn't even have a pet! These work but you have to redo it several times because of the lifecycle of a flea. I am allerigic to them (the saliva really) so was quite frustrating and if you are as well you need to know that even when you can go back in your home they will be dying still and will bite even harder and more for a day or two. You need to do it at least once a week until they are all gone, can't speak for bedbugs though. I did find a spray I liked better because you could spray under furniture and the furniture itself and only have to be gone until it dried, about two hours rather than 4 or more.
Amanda E.
Palmdale, CA
Not really worth the money . You are better off hiring someone or just using de. We were being cheap and purchased this product due to an incident we had and it did literally nothing :/ will not buy again .
Jen C.
I bought this to use in my car after I found a few fleas in my car. It was quick and easy to use! It does smell nasty so you need to air out for a while afterwards but it got rid of the fleas!
Sara J.
Saint Augustine
This product does not work! One of rental houses had a flea infestation after the tenants moved out. We bought several of these foggers, and they didn't work. Waste of money.
Melissa T.
when we first got our puppy he had fleas! it was not a fun experience for the pup or my husband and i! these foggers did the trick (along with a vet visit haha) i recommend this product
Kylie M.
YUKON, OK
Do not purchase these thinking that they are going to get rid of bed bugs or fleas they do not they just drive them into your walls you have to seek professional help
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
These don't work for bedbugs! I have a friend who bought these along with a bunch of different bedbug sprays and powders. Best way to get rid of em? Send everything to the dump. I advice when sticking infested items to curb take a knife to it. You don't want someone else infesting their homes with it. My friend had a fully furnished three bedroom that everything had to be taking to dump. It was awful and very costly. I don't recommend wasting your money on this stuff.