BY HOT SHOT

Bedbug/flea killer fogger neutralizer boxed size 2 ounce Kills both adult and preadult (larvae) fleas and their hatching eggs for up to 8 weeks. Also kills lice, bedbugs and ticks. 1 can treats up to 2,000 cubic feet. Fast acting for long term control. Kills on contact. No lingering odor. Contains nylar. see more...

Rachel N.
So after trying other l leading brands, this one worked for killing bed bugs for maybe 6 moths but we were just infested again , what I think that it’s hard to kill the eggs .. I recommend it only if you just got infested it won’t help If your fully infested
Suzie M.
To REVIEW this item , i ask my husband for info ( which is the kind he ALWAYS BUYS ) .. Ha says he doesn't care what the price is compared to the other brands .. he is buying this one ... it works and it works FAST !  FYI .. he bought this item just 2 days ago .. when i brought home an orange stray kitten from the shelter and he brought Fleas into my home !  It's ok Baby Huey .. Hot Shot will help make your new home .... Flea Free
Brittany H.
Talladega, AL
These are great to use in the summer of you have pets that have brought fleas in your home. Unfortunately sometimes it happens no mattee how hard you try to prevent it. So when it does I always go to these to help keep my family clean and safe. Just always insure that your pets and children are safe and use these as directed.
Maia F.
Hephzibah, GA
I think the 2 stars I gave was too generous. This product does not work at all, not even a little bit. It was a complete waste of money, and it wasn’t effective. There are other better products out there that will get the job done without spending a lot of money. Please don’t purchase this product
Janine G.
Barre, VT
Didn't work for me. The fleas disappeared from my apartment for a little while but were back within 4 days each time I set one of these things off. Don't bother with them and get a professional pest control service to come in.
Kylie P.
Williamstown , WV
Have only purchased this product once when fleas were really bad. Set off all three throughout the house, and I’m not sure if it worked. Had to leave the house then let it air out. Reasonable pricing.
Angela G.
Grand Island, NE
I used this for fleas and it got rid of them. They did end up coming back so I don't think it reached all of the eggs but hard to know if they didnt just come back in on a pet.
Desiree B.
Great for fleas if you have animals. I did notice that the fleas went away several days after I use the flogger and not immediately thereafter. Oh, well still worked, though!
CHRISTAL R.
W Lafayette, IN
I have used this sevral times.  At our old home the Fleas were so bad outside and they would make there way into the home.  You could see them jumping on you in the front yard.  I decided to give  Hot Shot Bedbug & Flea Foggers 3 Pack a try.  I was highly satisfied with it.  It killed all of the fleas and any spiders and other pest that had made their was in.  The only downfall to using a product like this is finding a place to keep your pets while you fog the home.  Your pets and you will be happy you did though.
Sarah R.
Windsor Locks, CT
We use this regularly, especially in the warmer months, to keep normal bugs/spiders from the cellar and to prevent fleas from coming in/living down there from the neighborhood strays. Knock on wood, haven't had to use it in the house itself in two years!