Hot Shot Ant & Roach Killer Plus Germ Killer uploaded by Mary H.

BY HOT SHOT

Kills on Contact! Kills up to 12 Weeks. Reduces 99.9% of Germs* Insects May Leave Behind. Fresh Floral Scented Kills cockroaches, ants, carpenter ants, crickets, firebrats, fleas, silverfish and spiders. Contains no CFCs or other ozone depleting substances.  Federal regulations prohibit CFC propellants in aerosols. *Staphylococcus aureus and Klebsiella pneumoniae on hard, non-porous, non-food-contact surfaces. No residual sanitizer action. see more...

• Have been looking for a new ant killer once spray how long do ants ...1 Answers
  • Keep bugs away for good? Yes I know as long as I keep the home clea...3 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Autumn F.
Autumn F.
Lansford , PA
I use this all the time to kill any ants that happen to get in my house and all the plant piled I find outside my house. The price isn't too bad. I buy this product from Walmart. The smell of this product is super strong and gives me a headache. Other wise this is a wonderful product and does the job it needs to do.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR
I keep this around all year long to keep all the bugs away. Living in the middle of a forest it's hard to stay on top of it. This is nice because I can spray it and leave it. If I see a bug I just take it out a spray them and wait for them to die. I also like that it is safe around pets.
Tie G.
Tie G.
Every once in a while we see a big water bug just taking a stroll in our house and freak out so we picked this up and with one squirt or spray they are taken care of. Of course I spray more than once because the presence of the insects upsets me lol but yea this stuff works!
Lindsey  S.
Lindsey S.
No. Just no. Run away. Run far away from this product. It smells incredibly awful I can not even begin to explain! It causes the room to smell for a week. Not good if you're sensitive to scents and they bother you a lot. No i do not recommend this product to others.
Katie D.
Katie D.
Bailey, MS
Where we live ants are horrible especially during the summer months. I always keep this handy to spray it on ants when they pop up. It kills the ants on contact and I have noticed ants won't come back to the same place.
Kay C.
Kay C.
North Augusta, SC
Definitely works . We spray around our house once a week I do like raid better but it gets the job done. Doesn't smell good though and I usually get it from Kroger. I probably would just stick to raid.
Sondra M.
Sondra M.
I'm all for something that kills the crawlers and kills germs!! Little pricier then I want but it's worth it! Local stores don't seem to carry it but I can order it online. I'd definitely buy it again.
Trina S.
Trina S.
Alvin, TX
I don't really like the smell of this spray and I think competing brands work better but it does kill. Sometimes it just takes a lot of the spray until the insect is dying.
Mary H.
Mary H.
Cartersville, GA
This is supposed to be a good product but it doest kill anything. they just keep coming back and double what they were. Will not recommend product.
Andrea K.
Andrea K.
Coral Springs, FL
Purchased this as it kills roaches while destroying their germs at the same time! What could be better???
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Keep bugs away for good? Yes I know as long as I keep the home clean.. Had tenants who were trifling. The bugs won't go with spray so I need help trying to get rid of roaches but can't afford extermination right now
crystal b.
crystal b.
Seffner, FL
Have been looking for a new ant killer once spray how long do ants stay away or is it just to kill that ant at that time