Hot Shot Ant & Roach Killer Plus Germ Killer uploaded by Mary H.Hot Shot Ant & Roach Killer Plus Germ Killer uploaded by Lakeshia R.

BY HOT SHOT

Kills on Contact! Kills up to 12 Weeks. Reduces 99.9% of Germs* Insects May Leave Behind. Fresh Floral Scented Kills cockroaches, ants, carpenter ants, crickets, firebrats, fleas, silverfish and spiders. Contains no CFCs or other ozone depleting substances.  Federal regulations prohibit CFC propellants in aerosols. *Staphylococcus aureus and Klebsiella pneumoniae on hard, non-porous, non-food-contact surfaces. No residual sanitizer action. see more...

• Have been looking for a new ant killer once spray how lon...1 Answers
  • Keep bugs away for good? Yes I know as long as I keep the...3 Answers
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
Decorator Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite Ant&Roach spray on the market. I love that it kills germs it also kill on contact. I use it along &behind my baseboards and around my appliances and it works fast up to 12 weeks .I love it and Highly recommend it and it's affordable. Hot Shot Ant & Roach Killer Plus Germ Killer
Christina W.
Biloxi, MS
It does an okay job but it doesn't keep the bugs away for long. I use it to spray along the door frames of my house for all the southern bugs that like to come inside. I'd recommend splurging for something more long term.
Christine G.
Jackson , NJ
The only bug killer I will ever need!!!!!! It really keeps away the ants and other critters you don't want inside. It lasts for about 3 weeks and then you might want to re apply if it is still an issue.
Michele L.
Dillon, SC
Living in the south we fight a constant battle with sugar ants and Palmetto bugs. Hot shot is reasonably priced and has a not altogether unpleasant scent. It does a good job eliminating ants especially.
Harley B.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I have been seeing more insects in my house since the rain has picked up and i am not about the critters inside. I picked this up at DG and it works like a charm, one little spay and your done!
Zephyr 8.
Not one of my favorites.  When it comes to ants, this product doesn't seem to have the fighting power compared to Raid.  It may kill ants on the spot, but it doesn't keep them away.  I found myself spraying constantly and before I knew it, the entire can had been used up in a matter of days.  Whereas, the same sized can of Raid will last longer than a month.  Spray trouble some areas once, and no need to follow up for another 2-3 weeks.
Autumn F.
Walnutport, PA
I use this all the time to kill any ants that happen to get in my house and all the plant piled I find outside my house. The price isn't too bad. I buy this product from Walmart. The smell of this product is super strong and gives me a headache. Other wise this is a wonderful product and does the job it needs to do.
Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR
I keep this around all year long to keep all the bugs away. Living in the middle of a forest it's hard to stay on top of it. This is nice because I can spray it and leave it. If I see a bug I just take it out a spray them and wait for them to die. I also like that it is safe around pets.
Tie G.
Every once in a while we see a big water bug just taking a stroll in our house and freak out so we picked this up and with one squirt or spray they are taken care of. Of course I spray more than once because the presence of the insects upsets me lol but yea this stuff works!
brandy g.
Placerville, CA
I started seeing ants in my house the other day. I bought some of this spray and used it in the corners of the kitchen. It seemed to get rid of pretty much all the ants really quickly and they haven't come back. The only concern that I have and reason why I don't give it 5 stars is that I worry about my cat licking the spray or getting near it so I have to be really really careful about that.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Keep bugs away for good? Yes I know as long as I keep the home clean.. Had tenants who were trifling. The bugs won't go with spray so I need help trying to get rid of roaches but can't afford extermination right now
Crystal B.
Seffner, FL
Have been looking for a new ant killer once spray how long do ants stay away or is it just to kill that ant at that time