BY HOT SHOT

Ant/roach killer natural aerosol can size 14 ounces Safe for use around pets and children. No lingering pesticides. Kills ants, roaches, spiders and crickets. Fast acting formula kills on contact. Leaves no messy residue. Contains the natural active ingredient lemongrass oil extracts.. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Amanda H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Love this product as we had a little problem with some pests this summer and with natural ingredients I feel better about using this product instead of the others that contain so many chemicals.  With young children this product is my go-to and it really works kill the little critters that somehow sneak their way into the house.
Syd A.
Philadelphia
I was given this by our landlord. I was surprised at how well it worked. Really helped us get control of our pest( roach) problem. Nice to have on hand when there are some that sneak out. Also sprayed along base boards and behind toilets and sinks.
Haleigh S.
We had a major ant problem this year, so I tried this. It worked great & got rid of the ants. The only problem is that it didn't keep them away as long as the packaging says it does.
Michelle B.
Jonesboro
Liked this product. We had a few pesky little ants over the summer and this worked great. I liked that it used natural ingredients and did not have a overpowering chemically smell.
Dana M.
Queens, NY
Pesky bugs were getting in the way of my home. I did not feel safe having them crawl all over especially when guests were over. After looking online, I wanted a natural pest deterrent and this became my go-to!
Vivian Y.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Smells allright, kills more than roaches, feel better about using it because it is natural Hot Shot 14-oz Hot Shot Natural Ant & Roach Killer 0996280
Danielle D.
Beaver
We have ants in our home really bad. They come up through the window seals. We spray this every 2 months in the window and we no longer have a ant issue.