by China

• Specifications: • Voltage: DC110v-230v • Power : 29 W • Wire length: about 230cm • Heating time / optimal styling time : 30 seconds • Straighten hair time: 5 seconds . comb it and become straight during 5 seconds . • Thermostatic : 185 degree • Max...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hot Sale Professional Antomatic LCD Hair Straightener Comb Styling Machine Digital Perm Machine Electric Hair Straightening Comb (White)!
2 years agoCarson City , MI
Did not work for my hair. Actually made my haor look worse than it already did after getting out of bed. I was so hoping this product would work but sadly it doesn't. Just left me with a big frizz ball hair mess to deal with. Waste of money.
3 years agoPort Huron, MI
Terrible. Doesn't do shit. Just frizzies up the hair cuticle. I wasted 30.00 on this garbage.