BY HOT POCKETS #35 in Frozen Appetizers

Hot Pockets Snackers Honey BBQ Recipe Chicken Bites are baked, not fried, to maximize the flavor.

Chicken Bites, Honey BBQ Recipe

Water, Unbleached Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), White Meat Chicken Chopped & Formed, Binders Added (White Meat Chicken, Water, Textured Vegetable Protein [Wheat Gluten, Wheat Starch, Sodium Phosphate, Soybean Oil, Tocopherol], Seasoning [Dehydrated Chicken Broth, Salt, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Dextrose, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Spice], Soy Protein Concentrate, Modified Food Starch, Salt Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Natural Smoke Flavor), Honey BBQ Seasoning (Fructose, Honey, Salt, Spice, Wheat Starch, Molasses, Yeast Extract, Corn Maltodextrin, Citric Acid, Dehydrated Garlic, Chicken Broth, Methycellulose, Caramel Color, Natural Flavor [Including Natural Smoke Flavor], Chicken Fat, Disodium Inosinate & Guanylate, Nonfat Milk Solids), Sugar, Vinegar, Seasoning (Toasted Bread Crumbs [Wheat Flour, Sugar, Yeast, Soybean Oil, Salt], Sugar, Corn Maltodextrin, Dehydrated Onion, Salt, Spice, Paprika, Tomato Powder, Dehydrated Garlic, Citric Acid, Caramel Color, Worcestershire Sauce (Vinegar, Molasses, Corn Syrup, Salt, Caramel Color, Garlic Powder, Sugar, Spices, Taramind, Natural Flavor], Extractives of Paprika, Natural Flavor [Including Smoke]), Contains Less Than 2% of: Tomato Paste, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Palm Oil (With Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavor, Beta Carotene), Modified Food Starch, Soybean Oil, Partially Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil (With Soy Lecithin), Dough Conditioner (Calcium Sulfate, Distilled Monoglycerides, Salt, L-Cysteine Hydrochloride, Garlic Powder, Tricalcium Phosphate, Enzymes, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, BHT), Salt, Dried Egg Yolks, Yeast, Dried Whey, Soy Flour, Dried Egg Whites. Contains: Wheat, Milk, Egg & Soy Ingredients.

Alison T.
Rochester, NY
For a quick snack these are amazing if you're a fan of honey barbaque chicken! I often find myself buying a bag of them. They're super easy and quick. I can even bring them on the go with me if I truly wanted to. I would reccomend trying them at least once.
Cecelia D.
River falls , WI
By far the worst idea in my opinion. Stick to the filled pizza crusts. I did not like the chicken crust and I would say most kids wouldn't like it either. I also think they were a little pricey and not worth it
Kiara P.
Lawrenceville,Va
This  don't cost much, not too pricy ! I .. I love this produced alot  ,its very useful and helpful .full with alot of taste and flavor
Casey R.
Bismarck, AR
Love love love!! We keep it in stock at my house!! It's one of our favorites and totally worth the money! Can just about anywhere!!
Natasha V.
I love these but I don't buy them often because I do eat the whole bag pretty much by myself in like 2 days or less haha.