Hot Pockets Sliced Beef 'n Cheddar

We tried to make these with 110% Angus beef but it was impossible. Made with 100% Angus beef. Philly Cheese Steak with reduced-fat mozzarella cheese, peppers, onions, & sauce in a croissant crust. Take a break and enjoy delicious Hot Pockets while playing video games after school. Do it, we dare you.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hot Pockets Sliced Beef 'n Cheddar!
Lucia A.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Hot Pockets  Sliced Beef 'n Cheddar uploaded by Lucia A.
This flavor it’s so so good so cheesy and fills you out so good, it’s so yummy and you can have this at anytime. So easy to made it!!! It’s good for picnic times!!! I recommend this [product:hot-pockets-philly-steak-&-cheese]
Karina J.
Hot Pockets  Sliced Beef 'n Cheddar uploaded by Karina J.
I love hot pockets! They taste soo good & are such a quick and easy thing to make when you’re in a rush! The only downside is how badly they burn the roof of your mouth! 🤣 I would rate them a 9/10 and would definitely recommend to friends and family. [product:hot-pockets-philly-steak-&-cheese]
Barbara S.
Abbeville, AL
I love these little meal/snacks.They are so easy to just pop in the microwave.I love all of them,but the philly cheese and steak are my favorite.Good as pizza hut to me .My family loves them also.
Denise W.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
These are very delicious. They come in many different flavors. They a high in protein and would a great lunch or snack.
Josephine  T.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Flavorful at its best, you can have this anytime of the day especially when you are in a hurry and you don’t want to cook food anymore. Just eat this and your good to go.
Denise D.
Smithfield, PA
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
Its hotpockets so you cant really go wrong.Quick,fairly cheap and easy but this is one of their better ones along with the taco and cheeseburger ones.
Bryce G.
Great Bend, KS
I love hot pockets for when im in a hurry or would like something quick and easy and the Philly cheese steak is hands down the best flavor!
Gail G.
Youngstown, OH
I am back to having these when a craving hits because they discontinued Lean Pickets that were my favorite. I always have a problem with the cheese melting completely but otherwise good. Hot Pockets Sliced Beef 'n Cheddar
Tamara H.
Belleville, IL
These are good for a late night snack! Pop these in the air fryer and grab some ranch. These are bomb!!!!! I love them
Valentino M.
Waukegan, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
I used to love hot pockets but no anymore, I don't know if is just me but the flavor taste more artificial ? I don't know.

Looking for your answer?