Hot Pockets Sandwiches Meatballs & Mozzarella Garlic Buttery Seasoned Crust - 2 CT uploaded by Benji P.

BY HOT POCKETS

Hot Pockets® Brand Meatballs & Mozzarella Garlic Buttery Seasoned Crust Sandwiches.

Cheese with reduced fat mozzarella cheese and sauce in a

U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture.

2 sandwiches. see more...

Tori H.
Orlando, FL
Yesss. I literally just finished eating this meatball hot pocket. When I eat these I usually cut it open and put garlic and basil in it. It's so so so delicious I would highly recommend it. It's also quick and easy to make, just two minutes in the microwave. You dot even have to dirty any dishes or silver wear. All you need is a paper towel.
Kristen D.
These Meatball and Mozzarella Hot Pockets are super yummy! Really cheesy and filling. We get these a lot when they're on sale.
Kristen K.
Mchenry, IL
Love the meatball hot pockets! The taste and texture of these is great with the slight added flavor of garlic!
Taylor G.
Brewton, AL
I have always been a big hot pocket fan and I have tried many flavors but the meatball one are my favorite. They are full of flavor and the garlic on the crust just tops it off. Hot pockets are very easy to make and are ready pretty fast. I will buy again.
Rana K.
Busy people's best friend! That's this one! Perfect for breakfast, lunch, dinner, late night snack, or snack in between meals. The outside is slightly crunchy with a hint of butter. And the inside filling tastes like typical meatball spaghetti sauce. It costs ~$2.70-3/box of 2 at the grocery stores nearby my place, which I think is a bit pricey. However, if you get the 'value deal' pack, it's around ~$9-10/box of 12, which definitely is worth the price.
Brooke D.
Addison, NY
These are my favorite hot pockets! I used to pick all the meatballs out when I was younger and eat those alone because they're so juicy and good! I don't anymore, but they're convenient for on the go because you don't really need a plate! Just keep it in the sleeve!
Alana C.
These are so freakin good! These are perfectly portioned for a snack or lunch and taste amazing. The garlic crust is amazing with the meatballs and love how it tastes almost like a sub you would get from a pizza shop. I would definitely recommend these
Tori K.
Ocklawaha, FL
Love these for quick lunches ! The crust is so tasty and don't forget the quality of the meat and sauce and cheese ! I buy these all the time and definitely recommend them to anyone . They aren't very healthy, but they aren't necessarily unhealthy.
Brandon C.
Tampa, FL
Nice and easy lunch to go. Tastes less artificial than the pepperoni version. Love the amount of cheese you get in these! Only flaw with hot pockets is making sure it is all warmed up. But nice and easy, and cheap lunch to go. Cant complain!
Kaolee V.
San Francisco , CA
These are my favorite and have been eating them forever. I believe it's the pictures on the front that always sold me. I'm sure it happens to everyone. This is something I would admit to eating for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. It's that good!