Hot Pockets Sandwiches Meatballs & Mozzarella Garlic Buttery Seasoned Crust uploaded by Sam R.Hot Pockets Sandwiches Meatballs & Mozzarella Garlic Buttery Seasoned Crust uploaded by Benji P.

BY HOT POCKETS #6 in Frozen Appetizers

They call them meatballs because they're made of meat and are balls of deliciousness. Meatballs & Mozzarella with reduced-fat mozzarella cheese & sauce in a garlic buttery seasoned crust.

Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
This is one of my favorite that Hot Pockets has to offer!  It offers really flaky crust with plenty of meatballs and mozzarella and is very filling!  I buy this when they go on sale at my local grocery store and I would highly recommend this variety to anyone.
Taylor G.
Brewton, AL
I have always been a big hot pocket fan and I have tried many flavors but the meatball one are my favorite. They are full of flavor and the garlic on the crust just tops it off. Hot pockets are very easy to make and are ready pretty fast. I will buy again.
Kelly W.
Newport, RI
These aren’t my favorite of the hot pockets but they’re not the worst. The meat has a funny flavor. It had weird seasoning. The seasoned crust tastes good and there’s a good amount of cheese. They’re inexpensive.
LEGIT A.
Staten Island
I am eating The meatball Hot pocket right now and Capri Sun The combination of flavor is delicious the meatballs is delicious in the garlic bread it was very easy prepare
Brooke D.
Painted Post, NY
These are my favorite hot pockets! I used to pick all the meatballs out when I was younger and eat those alone because they're so juicy and good! I don't anymore, but they're convenient for on the go because you don't really need a plate! Just keep it in the sleeve!
Alana C.
Pickerington, OH
These are so freakin good! These are perfectly portioned for a snack or lunch and taste amazing. The garlic crust is amazing with the meatballs and love how it tastes almost like a sub you would get from a pizza shop. I would definitely recommend these
Brittany B.
Ocoee, FL
Yummm!!! I love the meatball and mozzarella. It's so tasty, and so easy to make, whether you want a snack, or a quick lunch. It's nice that it's easy to grab and go too! If you don't have much time, but want lots of flavor, this is for you.
Brandon C.
Tampa, FL
Nice and easy lunch to go. Tastes less artificial than the pepperoni version. Love the amount of cheese you get in these! Only flaw with hot pockets is making sure it is all warmed up. But nice and easy, and cheap lunch to go. Cant complain!
Toni G.
Kalamazoo , MI
One of my go-to snacks! I love these, they're very cheap at Walmart in my opinion, wish there was way less salt! I eat these a few times every month but not too much. It's very easy to throw them in the microwave and they taste fantastic
Kaolee V.
San Francisco, CA
These are my favorite and have been eating them forever. I believe it's the pictures on the front that always sold me. I'm sure it happens to everyone. This is something I would admit to eating for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. It's that good!