BY HOT POCKETS #7 in Frozen Breakfasts

Enjoy a classic flavor combination with Nestlé® Hot Pockets Ham & Cheese hot sandwiches. Once you crunch through the crispy seasoned crust and taste the hickory ham and cheddar cheese, you'll get to experience the hot ham and cheese sandwich in a convenient hot pocket form.

Hot Pockets Sandwiches Ham & Cheese Seasoned Crust
  • "My go to product for a quick snack when I'm in a rush, this is also very filling." in 1 review
Keely M.
Franklin, NC
Honestly I don’t eat any other hot pockets than these. Ham and cheese has been my favorite since I was a little kid. They never get old. Matter of fact I’m eating one now Hot Pockets Sandwiches Ham & Cheese Seasoned Crust
Brittney C.
Vestavia Hls, AL
The ham and cheese hot pockets are probably my favorite ones out there. They’re super easy to make, and very fast to fix. It’s the perfect snack or light meal for any one on the go or in a rush. They’re inexpensive for those who are trying to save money as well. The only downfall to these are that they’re so hard to wait to eat once they’re through warming up!
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
Affordable and tasty especially in a rush. I’ve really never had any products such as hot pockets they may not be the healthiest meal but you get what you pay for and these are way better than totinos pizza. Hot Pockets Frozen Sandwiches Ham & Cheddar
Kaaitlynn S.
Philadelphia, PA
I love the ham and cheese hot pockets. The crust is perfectly buttered and crisp and the inside is actually filled with meat and cheese that is excellent in flavor. I can't just buy a 2 pack I have to get the big box
Bella P.
Alpharetta, GA
My brothers love these and they are easy enough for the 14 y old to cook in the microwave when he gets home from school. We buy them only occasionally (once a week a packet of 2) as to try to limit our intake of processed foods. It definitely isn’t healthy but it’s easy.
Yaritza V.
Laredo
I really enjoy eating these hot pockets. I used to eat them in my child hood:)) I really enjoy eating cheese, pfff I mean who doesn’t love it? I really liked the taste of melted cheese in my mouth:)) I think this hot pocket is great for everyone!
April W.
The ham and cheese hot pockets are my favorite! They are so cheesy and just so delicious.I still bring them to work for lunch when they are on sale because they are a little pricey at some stores.I will get them when they go on sale again.
Evie C.
Evanston, WY
We like to have these on those random exhausting I don’t want to cook night. We love the hot pockets ham and cheese. They are easy to make and easy to satisfy that hunger. They taste is great and they aren’t ever soggy which is the plus
Jaime M.
This food is really good!! They have a really good taste and are just the right size. They are very delicious and a good snack to go. I really recommend buying these because whenever your hungry just heat one up and you’re good to go.
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
So good! Hot and creamy 🧀 cheese with chunks of ham! The bread is thick and chewy. Kinda pricey like 10$ for a box! But very good breakfast, snack, or late night munchies!
Amber W.
Lakeland, FL
Does the cheese taste artificial?
LeAnna J.
Saint Louis, MO
Ok so I bought 2 boxes of hot pockets one ham and cheese one pepperoni I like pepperoni better but ham and cheese is good too i live in a dorm and the whole floor shares a fridge unless u have one in ur room and someone replaced my last ham and cheese hot pocket with $2. should i be mad and go cuss somebody out or should i just let it slide since they gave me $2?

Walmart