BY HOT POCKETS #4 in Frozen Breakfasts

Enjoy a classic flavor combination with Nestlé® Hot Pockets Ham & Cheese hot sandwiches. Once you crunch through the crispy seasoned crust and taste the hickory ham and cheddar cheese, you'll get to experience the hot ham and cheese sandwich in a convenient hot pocket form.

Hot Pockets Sandwiches Ham & Cheese Seasoned Crust

Start your review of Hot Pockets Sandwiches Ham & Cheese Seasoned Crust!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "My go to product for a quick snack when I'm in a rush, this is also very filling." in 1 review
Jada J.
spokane
I believe these are very convenient, especially if you live a busy life and you need to just pop something in the microwave before lecture or work. I like the flavors, I will say to play around with the different options, they have more real food tasting ones for those who don’t like real processed tasting processed foods. One of my other favorites is broccoli, jalapeño, and chicken. This is my favorite breakfast option though, and I like these over the pepperoni cheese ones
Sarah S.
Anaheim , CA
The ham and cheese hot pockets are my favorite. It is the great balance of cheese and ham, nothing to over powering. The breading is nice and crispy. The fact that you microwave them makes them a great meal on the go, that is quick and easy for anyone to make. They are delicious and one of my favorite microwaveable foods.
Kiki J.
Hampton, VA
My son loves these he has tried almost every kind they have had but finds his favorite is the ham and cheese one. They are a easy snack or for him dinner substitution. I enjoy the big boxes because you get more for the price of just getting two and having to buy two boxes of them.
Kayla C.
These are great when you need something quick to heat and go. The ham and cheese ones are my favorite by far. The different crusts are great to depending on what your personal tastes are. These taste great. The only downside is the prices of them.
Yvette K.
Little Rock
Who doesn’t like hot pockets? The ham and cheese is my favorite flavor of hot pockets because The cheese is delicious! I love the taste of the cheddar that in these hot pockets. I would highly recommend this to anyone that has not tried this.
KateConnie R.
Staten Island, NY
So tasty!!! And so easy to just grab and go. Weather I eat it on my commute or throw it In my bag and heat it up once I get to the office, these are always there when you need something quick to eat when running out the door. Affordable!
Crystal C.
Top two flavors are ham and cheese & pepperoni pizza. Ham and cheese is my ultimate favorite, while my kids prefer the pepperoni pizza one. Not my first time buying these. Yes I would buy them again easy and fast to make when you only have certain minutes to eat.
Vanessa C.
These are good for breakfast on the go. They taste pretty good but I’m sure they can get better. I hate how the cheese kinda gets burnt when cooking it but if you like that it works. This is only for emergencies or if you’re in a rush
Karina e.
San Antonio
Easy on the go. I wake up in the morning while I'm getting ready for work I put in the microwave. Comes with it's own little sleeve that protects it from getting cold. I enjoy this as my breakfast on my own to work.
Daisy H.
long beach
Im not a big fan of these parts of this will warm up n others wont yes its easy to prepare but the ham taste like cardboard and the cheese is watery no i will not be repurchasing this product
Amber W.
Lakeland, FL
Does the cheese taste artificial?

Walmart