BY HOT POCKETS

Enjoy a classic flavor combination with Nestlé® Hot Pockets Ham & Cheese hot sandwiches. Once you crunch through the crispy seasoned crust and taste the hickory ham and cheddar cheese, you'll get to experience the hot ham and cheese sandwich in a convenient hot pocket form.

Buy on Jet.com
  • "My go to product for a quick snack when I'm in a rush, this is also very filling." in 1 review
Brittney C.
Marion, AL
The ham and cheese hot pockets are probably my favorite ones out there. They’re super easy to make, and very fast to fix. It’s the perfect snack or light meal for any one on the go or in a rush. They’re inexpensive for those who are trying to save money as well. The only downfall to these are that they’re so hard to wait to eat once they’re through warming up!
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
Affordable and tasty especially in a rush. I’ve really never had any products such as hot pockets they may not be the healthiest meal but you get what you pay for and these are way better than totinos pizza. Hot Pockets Ham & Cheese Sandwiches
shadeeka b.
Baltimore, MD
[product:hot-pockets-sandwiches-ham-&-cheese] I love the ham and cheese hot pockets they are so good when i go shopping i always buy the ham and cheese hot pockets
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Yum! I love Hot Pockets! Ham and cheese has to be one of my favorites along with Hot Pockets Pepperoni Pizza. I really love them made in the oven because it makes them extra crispy. I would say they are okay made in the microwave if you use the foil holder, but it's just not the same! I buy these regularly and always will!
Kayla H.
Williston
I do love hot pockets, I hate admitting it because it's obviously not a nutritious meal but the quick and convenance meal can really come in handy during time crunches. I have small children at home and if we are on the fly I turn to these instead of the drive through. I like most of the flavors but this one being at the top of my list. I even consider it a breakfast food 😜
Rain K.
I love all types of Hot Pockets, but this one. I tried to like this one, but no..... I still don't like it. The cheese in this one doesn't taste as good or strong as other ones. It tastes like the cheese from very cheap instant Mac n Cheese, which tastes someone fake. Also, the flavor of ham is pretty weak. So I always ended up eating it with ketchup.
Megan C.
I love the hot ham and cheese. When I had school I'd eat one before going in and it kept me full til about 11 which is good since lunch was at 11:22 considering I ate them around 7. I also eat these as a snack when I got home or just a meal hot pockets are very convenient and easy to make.
kassy c.
These are the best I can eat them for any meal especially when I'm on the go. They're better than the pepperoni ones. I always have my freezer stocked with them because they're so good, my siblings love them as well. They're a great snack or breakfast and taste amazing
Haleigh M.
Great snack. Affordable as any other hot pocket types. I love the ham and cheese choice. Hubby likes them too. We dont buy them offten but we have a few different times and still do at times.
Kym T.
Auburn, CA
Every since I was little and was always running late to school, Hot Pockets were the go to breakfast as I was running out the door. Not only is the soft ham and melted cheese go so well together, but the warm bread togethers make it feel like a party in my stomach!
Amber W.
Lakeland, FL
Does the cheese taste artificial?
LeAnna J.
Saint Louis, MO
Ok so I bought 2 boxes of hot pockets one ham and cheese one pepperoni I like pepperoni better but ham and cheese is good too i live in a dorm and the whole floor shares a fridge unless u have one in ur room and someone replaced my last ham and cheese hot pocket with $2. should i be mad and go cuss somebody out or should i just let it slide since they gave me $2?