BY HOT POCKETS #2 in Frozen Pizza

Classic combinations never go out of style. It starts with our Pepperoni Pizza, then reduced-fat mozzarella cheese, all wrapped up in a garlic buttery seasoned crust. Imagine a world where you get to eat a cheesy, satisfying snack without interrupting your weekend gaming. Now imagine that’s a reality, because it is.

Alexis B.
Columbia, SC
They're ok. I mean the dough and filling ratio is kind of disappointing to me. Because when it's frozen its pretty big and then when you heat it up it seems as if it deflated or something and i cut it open one day just being curious and the ratio was pretty bad considering these are pretty expensive especially when they can't be sold separately they have to be sold with like 12 or 18 in the pack and it will be like 12 hot pockets in a box and it will cost like $13 -14
Ariana T.
Columbus , OH
I have always eaten HOT POCKETS since I was a kid and still eat them as an adult when I know I shouldn't. I love the new crust on the hot pockets but I am not the biggest fan of the little pouch it comes in now. I always seem to burn them when using the pouch. Giving 4 stars because I love them but shouldn't.
Nicole I.
Ovilla, TX
HOT POCKETS are very delicious. The crust has superb flavor. The only thing I would say about the crust is that it is unstable. Sometimes the edges of the crust gets so soaked with the sauce that it falls apart. I would recommend people use an oven for HOT POCKETS. I love that the mozzarella is always stringy. That is what I always look  for. Though the sauce needs to be more subtle just like regular pizza. These HOT POCKETS are always great for lunch and are easy to pack for on the go. The price on HOT POCKETS are not bad. I just always want to have these if there is nothing to eat for lunch.
MICHELLE C.
Ashtabula, OH
I can buy these on a Friday and come Monday morning they're gone my son indulges when we have them in the house. I have been lucky enough to try them before and they're pretty good I will continue to buy them because it is a quick snack for him after school or when he's up after midnight creepin in the refrigerator
Meghan R.
Hyde Park, MA
Hot Pockets are great when you are on the run or just too lazy to cook or prep something. I used to take these for lunch when I worked in retail and only had a short lunch break. They heat up fast in the microwave and are clean and simple to clean up when your done. No need to wash your dishes and carry them back home with you. I wouldn't suggest eating them religiously because they are fatty but its a great go to snack.
Ashley M.
Garland, TX
These are awesome! Only take about a min and a half to make and it's a great snack. If they were bigger, could be more of a meal, but the size they are, aren't very filling for a meal. My son loved to eat them when he gets off of school since dinner is hours away from that time. I recommend them highly!
Brianna R.
Tampa, FL
I love these hot pockets!! They are super convenient and easy to pop in the microwave and go! If you want a toasted version, oven instructions are also included. I love the variety of flavors available and they never disappoint! I am always extremely satisfied with my purchase and will be purchasing again in the future!
Jensen W.
Hot Pockets - especially these - are delicious (albeit a bit indulgent). If you're craving pepperoni pizza, this is a great quick fix on freezing winter days. They're less healthy than making something similar yourself, but so fast! I would recommend this if you're not on a tight new years diet ;)
KyLynn O.
I love these! They have the best seasoning not only on the inside but on the crust too. The crust is soft, buttery and flaky. The cheese on the inside has the best flavor and is super gooey, which I love. And the pepperoni doesn't taste like cheap, artificial meat. It tastes real and authentic and isn't cardboard-like or hard. It's chewy and enjoyable. Altogether these hot pockets are just a bundle of deliciousness.
Susannah M.
St Simons Is, GA
I love hot pockets!! These are an easy snack go grab on the go. You pop them in the microwave & take them out & let it cool & enjoy. One thing that I love about these are the convenient pizza pocket holder because you can tear it down the more you eat. The flavor is good, and if you don't like pepperoni, they offer many other flavors. I recommend this product if you need a quick, easy, on the go meal/snack.
Arnisha W.
Winder, GA
Pepperoni or ham and cheese?
Tatiana P.
What time is soposed to put in the micro?
Litzi P.
Elgin, IL
Are they expensive and is it worth buying them? do they taste good and are they big or small?
Jill S.
How can I keep mine from becoming too hard to chew in the microwave? I follow the directions.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is the mozzarella authentic?