BY HOT POCKETS #2 in Frozen Pizza

Classic combinations never go out of style. It starts with our Pepperoni Pizza, then reduced-fat mozzarella cheese, all wrapped up in a garlic buttery seasoned crust. Imagine a world where you get to eat a cheesy, satisfying snack without interrupting your weekend gaming. Now imagine that’s a reality, because it is.

Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
This is the go-to box for any Hot Pockets die hard fanatic.  This 17 pack is very economical for what you get, and is the one that I think most Hot Pocket fans will love.  As someone who eats Hot Pockets from time to time I personally would not buy it in this size, but I recognize the benefits for people who love these.  Would highly recommend for those who want to buy in bulk and save money.
Arnisha W.
Winder, GA
I absolutely love these things are so delicious. I love that they added the garlic fries they just gave this snack just such a better taste they’re amazing. My kids love them is the perfect afternoon quick fix.
Lupita R.
cutler
I love pizza so I obviously love the hot pockets pizza. I would always eat these when I was smaller till know they are the most convenient snacks ever and I would recommend them to you if you have never tried them. You need to try them probably going to be the best thing you’ve tried ever.
Yaritza V.
Laredo
This product used to be my favorite food whenever I came home from school. I think that the price is good. They have a great flavor if you like pizza then you’ll love this Hot Pockets. They are easy to prepare you only need to heat it up and eat it up!
Julessa V.
Kissimmee, FL
Who doesn't love a hot pocket lol. Grew up eating these would always eat two like a fatty. Still a good snack and quick and easy to have but i always burn my tongue for not letting it cool off. Let it sit for the min or two it requires if not you will have dragons breath lol
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
This economical pack of Hot Pockets is great for those who can't get enough Hot Pockets.  I buy this from time to time usually in the smaller containers, but this one is a better buy.  It's very easy to make and I'd highly recommend this pack to anyone who likes Hot Pockets.
Alexis M.
Santa Monica, CA
This is the only hot pocket flavor I buy. They bring me back to my childhood when I use to pop one in the microwave after school. Definitely not super healthy but they are a quick snack when you need something fast.
Jerrica B.
Robbins, TN
Hot pockets are like your favorite grandma, always there and never leaves you hungry. These are so cheesy and amazing I eat them all the time. You can never go wrong with hot pockets.
Heather Pauline k.
denver
This product is good almost any time of the day including having.one as you run out the door for breakfast, having a Hot Pocket for lunch, an after-school snack or even a bedtime snack.
Lily V.
Alta Loma, CA
I use to love these! They taste amazing and you just throw it in the microwave and your good to go! But then I started hearing about just how bad they are for you and I now take my food choices and health very serious so no more hot pockets for me and I would recommend trying to make your own fresh pizza as a healthier alternative!
Arnisha W.
Winder, GA
Pepperoni or ham and cheese?
Tatiana P.
What time is soposed to put in the micro?
Litzi P.
Elgin, IL
Are they expensive and is it worth buying them? do they taste good and are they big or small?
Jill S.
How can I keep mine from becoming too hard to chew in the microwave? I follow the directions.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is the mozzarella authentic?