GroceryFrozen FoodsPrepared FoodsHot Pockets
Pizzeria 12-ct Frozen Sandwiches 54-oz Family Value Pack

Hot Pockets Pizzeria 12-ct. Frozen Sandwiches 54-oz. Family Value Pack

Find Sandwiches, Salads And Wraps at Target.com! Nestle Hot Pockets Pizzeria 12-ct. Frozen Sandwiches 54-oz. Family Value Pack

Se miran super ricas, puedo obtener un ejemplo para probarlas y dar mi opinion?
Start your review of Hot Pockets Pizzeria 12-ct. Frozen Sandwiches 54-oz. Family Value Pack!
How would you rate this product?
Allison R.
Hot Pockets Pizzeria 12-ct. Frozen Sandwiches 54-oz. Family Value Pack uploaded by Allison R.
With a family of 7 we need to keep the freezer stocked with fast, easy, on the go options for after school, sports or just quick in between meal snacks. Hot pockets save the day! Ham and cheddar is healthy.... right???
PERLITTA G.
Only because I don't like the garlic crust, but overall taste amazing and quick and easy to make. I did read on the label that it is a good source of protein and the Mozzarella cheese is 100% real cheese. No artificial flavors. It does contain wheat, soy, eggs, and milk. These are usually located in the frozen department of your local store and the 12-ct box runs about $8 to $9. There is other options as well and flavors you cc an purchase but this is our favorite at home.
Crystal R.
Florence, SC
Hot Pockets® Five Cheese Pizza I know this isn't the same product for the review but the one I buy wasn't listed. I get the five cheese pizza hotpockets 12 ct. These are a great quick and tasty snack! I honestly have never offered one to anyone and they haven't liked it! I find them to be satisfying and affordable! Definitely one snack we keep in stocks at home.
Megan M.
Quick and easy snack or meal. Pop in the microwave for 3 mins. Do leave in the microwave for 1 mins because it is hot and you will burn your mouth.
Maria C.
This is a good option for anyone! I remember eating this on my way to school. I had a crazy schedule and they were super convenient. Plus the price isn’t too expensive.
Bethel R.
Richmond, KY
My family loves these they can pop it in the microwave and eat on the go my kids will eat these every day, it’s convenient that you can get the larger pack I wish they had more options in the family sizes
Kathy M.
Richfld Spgs, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
These are the perfect throw in your bag work lunch items. Super fast to heat up and no mess. There is hardly and filling in them, hence the star missing for this review. The crust tastes really good. All around a great eat at your desk item.
Julie G.
3 stars for health and taste but my kiddos love these and keep them satisfied till dinner so 2 thumbs up
Priscila Z.
Morrisville
I don’t normally eat these anymore but my nieces and nephews love this. It’s easy and fast to make.
Mary D.
Oceanside, CA
My sister and I could eat this all time during lunch. Lol we love this. The flavor is just very tasty. It heats up quickly and very cheesy. Love it.