Hot Pockets Philly Steak & Cheese Sandwiches- 12 CT uploaded by Allison P.

BY HOT POCKETS

Hot Pockets Philly Steak & Cheese Sandwiches.
Brand Stuffed sandwiches.
Family value pack®
Cheesy seasoned crust.
12 sandwiches.
Beef steak, cheese with peppers, onions and sauce in a crust.
Good source of calcium.
7 essential vitamins & minerals.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

• Does this honestly taste like philly steak and cheese?1 Answers
  • Ewww this seems gross what is up with these new flavors...whats ...2 Answers
Hannah P.
Pottsville, PA
Hot Pockets are so yummy and so convenient for people always on the go! They taste like a homemade stromboli or something that delicious. I love them!
stacey y.
Riverside, CA
These are perfect for kids once they get pout of school. Easy to make . Only takes a microwave. You don't have to worry about having small kids use the stove !! I give these an A
Kayla H.
Muskego, WI
My one and only favorite hot pocket flavor!! They're so great and cook quick. I find them quite filling. Quick and filling snack. Sometimes when I'm in a rush and don't have time to eat like when I have to go to practice. I'll cook one and grab it to go! The handy little cardboard carry case makes it so much easier too :)
Miriam D.
Phoenix, AZ
Foodie Expert
Who doesn't love hot pockets? It should be a crime to not like them. They are so easy to heat up and they are the perfect snack when you are on the go, or while in class, which is usually when I eat one!
Tylisa C.
Danville, VA
I love hot pockets and I love this kind this is my favorite along with the ham & cheese. Very lightweight & affordable
Jessica R.
Millington, MI
These are not my favorite flavor. They have too much of an oniony taste for me, but thats because I don't like onions. I like some other flavors though.
Sofia L.
Socorro, TX
Absolutely love these and so does my dad! He takes them on the go when he has little time for lunch and so do I!
Tiffany B.
These Hot Pockets are so so good. I love them because you can just pop them in the microwave and keep it moving. The only problem I have with these are if you rush to eat them you will get burned but that's no ones fault but my own.
Sheri S.
Foodie Expert
I love this flavor and the cheese in this cheesesteak style. I actually surprised myself with how much I enjoyed these. This is my second favorite, coming in after ham and cheese.
Sarah K.
I love these things! I used to eat them all the time as a kid. They have really good flavor.
Jada A.
Ewww this seems gross what is up with these new flavors...whats next cheese cake..does anyone like this?
Ashley R.
San Marcos, TX
Foodie Expert
Does this honestly taste like philly steak and cheese?