Hot Pockets Philly Steak & Cheese uploaded by shadeeka b.Hot Pockets Philly Steak & Cheese uploaded by Allison P.

BY HOT POCKETS #10 in Frozen Appetizers

There's more to this pocket sandwich than great taste. Containing 7 essential vitamins and minerals, for breakfast, lunch or dinner, anytime is a good time eat this sandwich.

• Excellent source of calcium
  • Stuffed with real cheese
  • With beef steak, peppers, onions and sauce in a crust
  • Cooks in 2 minutes

Unbleached Enriched Flour, Water, Cooked Beef Steak, Caramel Color Added, Part Skim Mozerella Cheese with Modified Food Starch, Provolone Cheese, Onions, Contains Less than 2% of: Imitation Mozzarella Cheese, (Water, Mozzarella Cheese, Casein, Food Starch, Sorbic Acid (Preservative), Artificial Color), Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Artificial Flavor, Beta Carotene), (Corn Maltodextrin, Wheat Flour, Palm Oil, Granular Cheese, Sunflower Oil, Corn Syrup Solids, Methylcellulose, Buttermilk Powder, Natural Flavor, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Phosphate, Blue Cheese, Disodium Inosinate & Guanylate, Sodium Caseinate, Red Peppers, Green Peppers, Seasoning, (Buttermilk Powder, Nonfat Milk Solids, Parmesan Cheese, (Part Skim Milk, Whey, Maltodextrin, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Onion Powder, Titanium Dioxide, Cheddar Cheese, (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Enzymes), Disodium Guanylate, Disodium Inosinate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Disodium Phosphate, Spice, Succinic Acid, Butter, (Cream, Salt), Extractives of Annatto, Lactic Acid, Extractives of Turmeric), Modified Food Starch, Sugar, Partially Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, (Soy Lecithin, Citric Acid (Preservative)), Dough Conditioner, (Calcium Sulfate, Distilled Monoglycerides, Salt, L-Cysteine Hydrochloride, Garlic Powder, Tricalcium Phosphate, Enzymes, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, BHT), Dried Egg Yolks, Yeast, Dried Whey, Soy Flour, Dried Egg Whites

• Does this honestly taste like philly steak and cheese?1 Answers
  • Ewww this seems gross what is up with these new flavors....2 Answers
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
I love this variety of Hot Pockets!  This is one of my go-to flavors for whenever I want a quick, easy to prepare meal.  This variety has plenty of philly steak & cheese, and you can buy this almost anywhere that sells groceries.  I buy it when it goes on sale at my local grocery store and I'd highly recommend this variety?
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
Love these. I just got these at Walmart the other day and they tasted just like a philly cheesestack. I love the ham ones and my boys love all the different kinds. These are priced great and I would recommend.
Amber W.
Rainbow City, AL
These are my favorite hot pockets. They are so very yummy. I like that you can heat them up in the microwave. The crust is very tasty as well. I highly recommend this product.
Brianna N.
Selma
These are my absolute favorite things to eat as a snack, or as a meal on the nights that I work. They are so easy/quick to prepare, and they taste amazing. And if you actually have the time to use the oven instead of a microwave they are even BETTER. I have had dreams about that delicious cheese inside. My only regret is that usually as I am finishing the first one and realizing I need to get ready for work, I am wishing I has left myself enough time to eat another one!
Jessie B.
Franklin, KY
This is the most ingenious thing ever to be microwaved! I've been eating Hot Pockets since I was knee high to a grass hopper & this is by far my favorite! I've eaten these for breakfast, lunch, & dinner. At home & on the go. My insanely picky nine year old happily folded up the nifty lil package & gobbled it up!
Ruth H.
Ringwood, NJ
These are awesome, quick meals! They cook in the microwave for two minutes and taste great! Affordable, easy and yummy. The flavor is awesome too! The philly cheese steak one is my favorite because it satisfies the craving for a full cheese steak sub - without me having to make/order/eat a full one!
Melissa T.
Green Bay, WI
I used to purchase these when I still ate meat. They don't taste like a frozen sandwich. They were great for work lunches, when I wanted something different. They were always a good deal, and I felt like I was eating real food. They really tasted like a steak and cheese from a restaurant
Olivia G.
Lucedale, MS
When my boyfriend and I don't feel like cooking, this is what we reach for. All the Hot Pockets are yummy, but these are our favorite. The crust is seasoned well; there's plenty of filling; they're nice and cheesy; easy to make; doesn't take long; and the price is spot on.
Allison H.
Claymont, DE
Hot pockets are a quick lunch solution around our household.  They are very affordable and get us through the week when we fogot to get to teh grocery store.  We eat these about once a week.  Love the amount of meet and cheese inside of these pockets, definitly satisfied.
Ashley B.
Indianapolis, IN
I really love a good philly. However, I'm not always in the mood to leave the house especially in certain weather conditions. With that being Said this is a fairly decent alternative. Tastes good and cooks quick.
Jada A.
Ewww this seems gross what is up with these new flavors...whats next cheese cake..does anyone like this?
Ashley R.
San Marcos, TX
Does this honestly taste like philly steak and cheese?