Hot Pockets Philly Steak & Cheese

There's more to this pocket sandwich than great taste. Containing 7 essential vitamins and minerals, for breakfast, lunch or dinner, anytime is a good time eat this sandwich.

• Excellent source of calcium
  • Stuffed with real cheese
  • With beef steak, peppers, onions and sauce in a crust
  • Cooks in 2 minutes

Unbleached Enriched Flour, Water, Cooked Beef Steak, Caramel Color Added, Part Skim Mozerella Cheese with Modified Food Starch, Provolone Cheese, Onions, Contains Less than 2% of: Imitation Mozzarella Cheese, (Water, Mozzarella Cheese, Casein, Food Starch, Sorbic Acid (Preservative), Artificial Color), Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Artificial Flavor, Beta Carotene), (Corn Maltodextrin, Wheat Flour, Palm Oil, Granular Cheese, Sunflower Oil, Corn Syrup Solids, Methylcellulose, Buttermilk Powder, Natural Flavor, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Phosphate, Blue Cheese, Disodium Inosinate & Guanylate, Sodium Caseinate, Red Peppers, Green Peppers, Seasoning, (Buttermilk Powder, Nonfat Milk Solids, Parmesan Cheese, (Part Skim Milk, Whey, Maltodextrin, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Onion Powder, Titanium Dioxide, Cheddar Cheese, (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Enzymes), Disodium Guanylate, Disodium Inosinate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Disodium Phosphate, Spice, Succinic Acid, Butter, (Cream, Salt), Extractives of Annatto, Lactic Acid, Extractives of Turmeric), Modified Food Starch, Sugar, Partially Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, (Soy Lecithin, Citric Acid (Preservative)), Dough Conditioner, (Calcium Sulfate, Distilled Monoglycerides, Salt, L-Cysteine Hydrochloride, Garlic Powder, Tricalcium Phosphate, Enzymes, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, BHT), Dried Egg Yolks, Yeast, Dried Whey, Soy Flour, Dried Egg Whites

Does this honestly taste like philly steak and cheese?
Ewww this seems gross what is up with these new flavors...whats next cheese cake..does anyone like this?
Start your review of Hot Pockets Philly Steak & Cheese!
Corey K.
Eagan, MN
This flavor of Hot Pockets is very tasty!  Easy to make and prepare, this is definitely one of my "go-to" flavors whenever I want a quick snack.  I would highly recommend this to anyone.
Corey K.
Eagan, MN
I love this variety of Hot Pockets!  This is one of my go-to flavors for whenever I want a quick, easy to prepare meal.  This variety has plenty of philly steak & cheese, and you can buy this almost anywhere that sells groceries.  I buy it when it goes on sale at my local grocery store and I'd highly recommend this variety?
Maria C.
Homestead, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
this is really delicious to eat ..especially good for the kids. You don't have to cook. just place in the microwave and wala!
Jasmine D.
Lancaster, OH
I love hot pockets and especially enjoy this flavor. They are a fast snack or meal you can make in the microwave which is even better if you have a busy lifestyle such as mine. They are affordable and I always keep some in the freezer.
Elizabeth G.
Buffalo Grove, IL
I like these, wish there were fewer calories. The flavor is nice. It is classic Philly cheese steak. There's a lot of cheese!
Amy B.
Portland , OR
These are one of my favorite snacks or all times. At some point of my life I use to have them every day of the week. Not very healthy but it's ok. It has the right amount of cheese and meat. They really are delicious.
Christina H.
North Vernon, IN
These are so good! Tastes like Philly cheese steak! Easy to prepare and serve. I highly recommend this product
Luis A.
Hebbronville, TX
Easy meal to make when hungry it’s cheap and convenient to have in your refrigerator. If your at work and want an easy meal this is the one to go to.
Jessica W.
They are Hot Pockets. Nothing to write home about. Not one of my favorite things to reach for but sometimes you have to fill a void to keep the hunger pains away.
Jennifer R.
1,161 reviews
These are my favorite, non breakfast hot pockets!! If you're a ranch lover these taste great with it! Philly hot pockets are so delicious, affordable, and made with quality ingredients that are quick and easy snacks! I definitely recommend this and I will continue purchasing this product in the future!