Hot Pockets Pepperoni  Pizza Crispy Crust

Hot Pockets Pepperoni Pizza Crispy Crust

BY HOT POCKETS #11 in Pizza Crusts

There's more to life than pepperoni, guys. There's sausage, too. Pepperoni & Sausage Pizza in a garlic buttery seasoned crust. Being awesome makes you hungry. Stay awesome with the heartiness of a Hot Pocket.

Hot Pockets Pepperoni  Pizza Crispy Crust
Hot Pockets Pepperoni Pizza Crispy Crust
shantell t.
granada hills, CA
I could probably eat hot pockets everyday! They are so tasty and so convenient! Pop in the microwave and enjoy in less than 3 minutes! And all for just a couple bucks, a plus when they're on sale! Go get some!
Mair M.
Redding, CA
These are terrible for you but I still love love them. They're especially great when your on the run and don't have time to cook. You can get them at any grocery store. All of my friends like them too so they're good to keep around the house.
Shannon S.
I've been eating these things since I was a kid and much hasn't changed much. They do taste great as long you don't over cook it. The do take awhile to cool down but it's something quick and easy that I can make while the kiddos are napping.
Hannah
I could eat these everyday of my life lol so affordable and good! Full of flavor and only takes a little less than 2 minutes to be super hot. Very filling and amazing. I need to go buy more now lol
Misty C.
Bay City , MI
The outside of these are our favorite out of all the other hot pockets. They always go fast in our house and are a decent meal when you don't have time to make anything else.
Bailee P.
Florence, AL
Hot Pockets are the perfect, quick snack! If I'm up late studying or need some grub before work, they are super fast and so satisfying! My only wish is this: more cheese!!!
Lexie M.
Mt Arlington, NJ
One of my common picks for lunchtime when I don't want to make my own. I just pop them in the microwave and I am good to go! Love all flavors.
Christina L.
Grand Blanc, MI
Love them a great after noon snack for the kids when they get home from school.. It's easy enough for my 8 year old to do that's a big bonus
Nikki Y.
I always keep these in the house for a quick snack. They taste great and are easy to fix. They are also a good affordable deal as well
Dee B.
Brooklyn, NY
Omggggg pizza anything is so good but this tastes so bomb, like seriously. The four cheese is also good