Hot Pockets Pepperoni  Pizza Crispy Crust uploaded by Heidi B.
Hot Pockets Pepperoni  Pizza Crispy Crust

Hot Pockets Pepperoni Pizza Crispy Crust

BY HOT POCKETS #12 in Pizza Crusts

There's more to life than pepperoni, guys. There's sausage, too. Pepperoni & Sausage Pizza in a garlic buttery seasoned crust. Being awesome makes you hungry. Stay awesome with the heartiness of a Hot Pocket.

Hot Pockets Pepperoni  Pizza Crispy Crust
Hot Pockets Pepperoni Pizza Crispy Crust
Buy on Walmart
Brittany B.
Port Orchard, WA
I love these allot! They're so yummy and convenient. It's worth the price also. This is one of the foods that me and my boyfriend can agree on since he's picky when we have to share something.
Charity M.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Hot Pockets Pepperoni Pizza Crispy Crust are great for lunch! I would by a big thing of these a pack them in my lunch for work! They are inexpensive and taste great!
shantell t.
granada hills, CA
I could probably eat hot pockets everyday! They are so tasty and so convenient! Pop in the microwave and enjoy in less than 3 minutes! And all for just a couple bucks, a plus when they're on sale! Go get some!
Jazmine G.
I bought one of these before thinking that it had the garlic crust on it. Big mistake. Now I love hot pockets but wow, the difference crust can make. Let's just say most of the hot pocket flavor comes from the garlic crust, and when I bit into this hot pocket, I was not happy. It did not taste good at all. Like biting into cheese and pepperoni wrapped in cardboard.
Lindsey M.
Davenport
Hot pockets are so good and convenient. I love the pizza flavors and the ham and cheese. I have tried many other flavors but those two are my favorite. The are so quick to make as well. I usually get them from walmart because they are good priced.
Mair M.
Redding, CA
These are terrible for you but I still love love them. They're especially great when your on the run and don't have time to cook. You can get them at any grocery store. All of my friends like them too so they're good to keep around the house.
Shannon S.
I've been eating these things since I was a kid and much hasn't changed much. They do taste great as long you don't over cook it. The do take awhile to cool down but it's something quick and easy that I can make while the kiddos are napping.
Natasha H.
Decatur, AL
I like that there are a lot of hot pockets to pick from and they seem to change up their variety a lot. My favorite is the meatball hot pocket but the others are great too!
Hannah
I could eat these everyday of my life lol so affordable and good! Full of flavor and only takes a little less than 2 minutes to be super hot. Very filling and amazing. I need to go buy more now lol
Misty C.
Bay City , MI
The outside of these are our favorite out of all the other hot pockets. They always go fast in our house and are a decent meal when you don't have time to make anything else.