BY HOT POCKETS #3 in Frozen Pizza

• Am I the only one that bite in to them when they still super hot? 71 Answers
  • Never tried these, what would you recommend for a first time?3 Answers
  • I've never tried the pepperoni kind. Is this the best one?8 Answers
Hot Pockets Pepperoni Pizza
  • "These are great for a quick lunch or snack... but man the insides ALWAYS burn my mouth no matter how long I let it rest after cooking." in 33 reviews
  • "My mom used to buy these for me as a quick snack, and now that I'm married I buy them to keep around the house for a snack." in 32 reviews
  • "pizza hot pockets are my absoulute favorite.Good for a quick meal when you have a lot to do or just don't feel like cooking." in 26 reviews
  • "ok hot pockets are the greatest food invention of all time, not only do they taste great but there so easy to prepare and eat, always readily available to take anywhere for lunch....need i say more" in 23 reviews
  • "These are pretty good the crust could use more flavor and maybe the cheese but I'm weird and ear mine with lemon juice inside I have no idea why so the lacking flavors I don't really notice maybe if you eat it with ranch but they are kinda pricey" in 17 reviews
Catherine R.
Foodie Expert
These taste like the summers of my childhood.  Both of my parents worked and when the siblings were old enough to stay home without a sitter during the summer these became a lunch time staple.  The pepperoni pizza variety were our absolute favorites.  They are just as delicious now as they were then.  Lots of gooey cheese and plenty of pepperoni.  They aren't the cheapest lunch option around but that is the case with a lot of frozen convenience foods.  They aren't amazing for you or anything but they are so delicious and easy that it trumps the diet card if I am in a hurry.  They are available at pretty much all grocery stores so that is nice.  Over all I love these.
Melissa B.
Rockford , MI
Foodie Expert
These HOT POCKETS Frozen Sandwiches Pepperoni Pizza 5-Pack are delicious! I don’t eat frozen dinner meals too often but these hot pockets I will make an exception for. The crust has seasoning on it which gives the hot pocket extra taste, I am a huge fan of pepperoni’s and I love how many pepperoni’s the company puts in each hot pocket. I highly recommend buying the 5 pack to save money over time. I will always treat myself to a pepperoni hot pocket once in a while!
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Foodie Expert
I love the pepperoni pizza hot pockets because they are made with real cheese and taste amazing! They are super easy to zip in the microwave or bake in the oven. They are packed full of flavor and are a great snack. They are cheap and delicious! I highly recommend trying them!
Alex B.
Detroit
these are so good, they are quick and easy for when you are rushing out the house and they even come with a holder so you can travel with it. i used to eat them every morning before school and at lunch time
Megan C.
Foodie Expert
Hot pockets are sooo good, I love taking them on trips with me. The price depends on where you buy it at. They are eh kinda hard to warm up. Because if you do it in the microwave you can only cook one at a time or you'll get a burnt edge or cold pockets which are unappealing. But I suggest these to eat for lunch or as a snack or even the hot ham and cheese for breakfast.
Jacquelin A.
Orlando,Fl
Foodie Expert
Best hot pockets hands down. The garlic flavored crust is amazing! 24-7, any weather, anywhere the Pepperoni Pizza Hot Pocket is my goto. Since my first hot pocket when they became available to now, I love these.
LaMia B.
 You can't go wrong  with  Hot Pockets . I love them and so do my children .They also have great coupon deals. The markets I shop always have so many for 5 bucks on the double boxes DEAL!!!! They are easy to prepare Mic ready . I have these on my grocery list for tomorrow.
Katherine G.
Bellflower, CA
THIS RIGHT HERE IS A MUST FOR A BROKE COLLEGE STUDENT GUIDE! I'm currently an undergrad nursing and whenever I am in a hurry and need a quick bite, I heat this up and I'm on the go!! Lol
none n.
california
Foodie Expert
Hot pockets are soooo good! Fast n easy to make when no time to eat n on the go! The bread tastes great with the different seasonings! Really tastiest like pizza.love the little pocket it comes with to make it easier to eat. Repeat consumer and highly recommend !
Ashley P.
Louisville, KY
Foodie Expert
Hot pockets are perfect for an on the go meal. Definitely not the most filling but tides you over for the moment. They’re a little pricey in my opinion but I still buy them because my fiancé and I like to eat them occasionally! Taste very good!
Ieesha H.
Am I the only one that bite in to them when they still super hot?
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Whats your favorite kind of pizza?
Heather S.
SHALIMAR, FL
What's your favorite hot pocket? Mine is Ham & cheese or the chicken & cheese
Ericka G.
Kannapolis, Nc
Best flavor?
Jessica C.
Booneville, KY
Do you like the original or the Lean Pockets the best?