Hot Pockets Pepperoni Pizza

There's more to life than pepperoni, guys. There's sausage, too. Pepperoni & Sausage Pizza in a garlic buttery seasoned crust. Being awesome makes you hungry. Stay awesome with the heartiness of a Hot Pocket.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hot Pockets Pepperoni Pizza!
shantell T.
Granada Hills, CA
I could probably eat hot pockets everyday! They are so tasty and so convenient! Pop in the microwave and enjoy in less than 3 minutes! And all for just a couple bucks, a plus when they're on sale! Go get some!
RN L.
Lumberton, NC
Quick and easy meal when I’m too lazy to cook. I like the taste of it. Has plenty of pepperoni. Just eat it while it’s hot or the bread will start to get hard pretty quickly.
Julie H.
Central Sq, NY
Purchased at: Costco
My guilty pleasure is a hot pocket. So yummy! I always keep some hidden from. The kids in the freezer during the colder months. Can never go wrong with a hot pocket!
Shira M.
Bakersfield, CA
I love hot pockets. They’re such a quick an easy snack to make. Wether at home or on the go with the handy sleeve they bring. They have just the right amount of cheese and meats and are quite filling. Plus they’re all great. My favorites are chicken Parmesan, pepperoni pizza and ham and cheese for breakfast.
SCARLETT R.
Temecula, CA
Hot Pockets Pepperoni Pizza uploaded by SCARLETT R.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is definitely a snack for teenagers and children. It’s quick to cook, but I always feel like it too hot or not hot at all. So make sure you wait a couple minutes before eating. The cheese is decent but overall I feel it’s dull.
Kara M.
Bloomfield, NJ
So so good! These taste just like a pizza just less messy. Of course they aren’t that healthy but they are good every once and a while.
charity U.
p.o. box 2255
The kids absolutely love these for snacks. I have to buy the family pack though because my Gremlins go through them like crazy. It helps save time on preparing snacks between meals and gives me a break from actually cooking.
Je S.
Hot and bubbly cheese riddled with whole pepperonis are a yummy treat when you need something fast and filling. The flakey crust tastes like you just folded over a slice of pizza you just had delivered. Ready fast and hot in just 2 minutes, its goodness in a pinch
Jennifer M.
New York
Whether you're getting the 2 pack or the 12 pack. This is overall really good if you like pepperoni pizza. I am a huge fan of this and I have no complaints what's so ever. It isn't all that healthy but it is good for when you're on a budget and you need a quick meal.
Reymon A.
Purchased at: Target
Hot pockets is amazing especially pepperoni. They have other ingredients like bacon and cheese. It is a good snake to have

Looking for your answer?