BY HOT POCKETS #4 in Frozen Pizza

• Am I the only one that bite in to them when they still super hot? 71 Answers
  • I've never tried the pepperoni kind. Is this the best one?7 Answers
  • Amo comer pizza y comer Los bolsillos calientes P...Be the first to answer!
Hot Pockets Pepperoni Pizza
  • "These are great for a quick lunch or snack... but man the insides ALWAYS burn my mouth no matter how long I let it rest after cooking." in 33 reviews
  • "My mom used to buy these for me as a quick snack, and now that I'm married I buy them to keep around the house for a snack." in 32 reviews
  • "pizza hot pockets are my absoulute favorite.Good for a quick meal when you have a lot to do or just don't feel like cooking." in 26 reviews
  • "ok hot pockets are the greatest food invention of all time, not only do they taste great but there so easy to prepare and eat, always readily available to take anywhere for lunch....need i say more" in 23 reviews
  • "These are pretty good the crust could use more flavor and maybe the cheese but I'm weird and ear mine with lemon juice inside I have no idea why so the lacking flavors I don't really notice maybe if you eat it with ranch but they are kinda pricey" in 17 reviews
Dana M.
Dana M.
Liberty, SC
Foodie Expert
We keep these in the big freezer all the time. My husband likes to have Hot Pockets for breakfast before he heads off to work. They stick with you for a while before your hungry again which is great for truckers because they never know when they will be able to eat again till they are back home because sometimes you can't find a place that is safe to park. He loves all of the Hot Pocket's. These are personally my favorite, though. The cheese is nice and melty and the pepperoni is cut thick. The sauce has a perfect amount and blend of spices. And the bread crust is delectable. They only take two minutes in the microwave and you have a great snack or meal.
Susan S.
Susan S.
Foodie Expert
I love hot pockets! However be careful when it's heated up properly, if can definitely burn your mouth!! Eating the first half of it is definitely not as good as the second half (because while
You're eating it, a lot of toppings travel down to the bottom half and you end up with a fat bottom half). Prices for these can usually go from really low or really high... honestly depends on the super market. I feel like the double packs are no way worth it usually-- you need to go for bigger (family/value) packs!!!
Brandi W.
Brandi W.
Murfreesboro, TN
Hot Pockets are an old time favorite! I ate these when I was young, and still like them just as much today as I'm older. They have re-vamped the recipe over the years, but all the changes made were right on point. they are consistently crunchy, the cheese is always stringy, and the pepperoni are never soggy. If you love pizza as much as i do and just want a pizza snack instead of making a whole pizza, Hot Pockets are for you! Now go out and find your flavor!
Kaila W.
Kaila W.
These are tasty if you are in a pinch. The cheese never seems to melt correctly. There's always cold spots where the cheese is still in a cube. Other than cheese issues, theyou have always been good. The sauce and pepperoni are in proportionate amounts that match the size of the pocket. The pepperoni isn't too spicy. The sauce isn't to sweet or bitter. The crust is the usually quite tasty. It's never burned or soggy in my experience.
Rebekah C.
Rebekah C.
Waterville, ME
These are a very greasy food that are perfect when you want a quick and easy pizza fix. You are able to quickly heat it up in the microwave so it is great for a quick meal. This are also easily portable so they are good for on the go. This is not a healthy food or something that you would want to eat consistently because of the fat and sodium but I practically lived off them in college because they are so quick and easy.
Jenna C.
Jenna C.
Kennewick, WA
Everyone's favorite comfort food. The warm melted cheese inside paired with pepperoni slices and some red sauce is just a little slice of heaven. They are perfect to eat on the go or just to have for a light quick meal on a busy evening. They are small and can fix easily into your purse for later or be stored in the freezer without taking up too much space. They are so delicious and have a soft buttery flaky crust!
Madi R.
Madi R.
As a college student who lives in the dorms these are the most amazing thing ever. You get two hot pockets in a box and just two fills me up. The pepperoni flavor is definitely one of the best and one of the most popular. The crust on these are soft and delicious. The cheese and pepperoni ration is perfect. Definitely one of my favorite things to eat that comes from a microwave.
Molly J.
Molly J.
Jonesboro, AR
Not all Hot Pockets are created equal, and even slight variations of crust or cheese can make a world of difference when it comes to picking favorites. That said, all of these should absolutely come in a pretzel variety, which was a revelation and completely changed the game. Pretzel pizza? Yes, please. Pretzel cheesesteak? Seriously, yes. Pretzel BBQ Beef? Actually, maybe not.
Nikki C.
Nikki C.
Rutherfordton, NC
The garlic buttery crust on these hot pockets is to die for! The price is also awesome on these. They are only 2.50 for the both of them. However, I find it always nearly impossible to heat the pocket evenly. I always burn my mouth on the outside of the crust but the insides can somehow still be frozen. If you can get them to heat neatly though, they're great!
Ramona A.
Ramona A.
Gig harbor, WA
Foodie Expert
Nope. No way, I am not a fan of any food that not only doesn't cook evenly resulting in cold areas and liquid lava, but a food that also makes my stomach hurt after eating it. There's something about hot pockets that just causes shame in some of us. I don't care for any of the texture (is that bread?) ingredients, high fat, salt and the like, or the fake meat.
Ieesha H.
Ieesha H.
Am I the only one that bite in to them when they still super hot?
Natalie V.
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Whats your favorite kind of pizza?
Heather S.
Best flavor?
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Booneville, KY
Do you like the original or the Lean Pockets the best?