BY HOT POCKETS

Premium meat, flavorful crust and real cheese--that's an IRRESISTIBLY HOT sandwich. We're heating up the frozen aisle one drool-worthy sandwich at a time. Now that's legit. see more...

Brooke G.
Westerville, OH
These were awful. The flavor tasted nothing like buffalo, and there is an overflow of mediocre tasting sauce with barely any meat or cheese. I was so excited about these but they were giggly disappointing!
nicole v.
Saint Petersburg, FL
this is the most disgusting thing in the whole wide world .. i hate most meats but i hate this more.. the chocken is fat tastes digusting, if you want to have a good dinner dont eat this
Casey L.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
I bought these just to try them out the other day and they're very delicious. I love that the price is cheap and it is a good quick easy snack
Rebecca P.
San Antonio, TX
I recently got addicted to buffalo sauce so I tried these out. They were actually pretty good. A little spicy but good.
Angel P.
Chickamauga, GA
I'm not a hot pocket person but my daughter loves them! They are afford, and quick to make. They have several flavors.