HOT POCKETS Hickory Ham & Cheddar Snack Bites uploaded by Melanie S.
2 colors available

BY HOT POCKETS

Need a HEARTY SNACK to get you through to your next meal? Meet our HOT POCKETS Snack Bites - with PREMIUM MEATS, 100% REAL CHEESE that's MADE in the USA and NO ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, these hot and delicious pieces of real food will quickly hit the spot better than anything in the pantry! Million Dollar Question - Why should I feel good about enjoying HOT POCKETS Snack Bites? The Ruling - Our Snack Bites are freshly made and simply frozen with breads baked daily and sauces made from scratch. Enjoy! see more...

Madison A.
Madison A.
Bowling Green
Hot pockets are a go to for me so easy to pop them in the microwave take them out in the sleeve provided and enjoy they are so good would highly recommend.
Mendi E.
Mendi E.
I love love love these. Ibuythem.oftwntheyhave amazing flavor and simple for other go like we are most allday.
Jenae E.
Jenae E.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Great taste but definitely a "snack" size. Did not fill me up at all but decent price for a snack item ....
Itzel P.
Itzel P.
Riverside, CA
Ham and cheese is an awesome combo and I like the bites because I feel less guilty eating more than one at a time!
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
I very much enjoy the hot pocket bites and this flavor is my favorite. it just takes a few minutes to heat up in the microwave , good idea for a quick snack
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
Corinth, KY
I like these. These are better for snacking than the original Hot Pockets. Quick in the microwave. Perfect for smaller hands.