BY HOT POCKETS

Hot PocketsÂŽ Brand Ham & Cheese Sandwiches.
New ham recipe.
With sauce in a croissant crust.
Hickory ham.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
2 sandwiches. see more...

• Is the cheese inside these gooey or stringy 2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
My absolute absolute favorite! I could binge eat these and still want more. So filling and delicious. The filling has the perfect amount of seasoning and the soft buttery croissant crust cooks just perfectly where it adds to the blend of ham and cheese and does not get soggy or lacks crunch. Also because it's flaky I really believe it cooks better and is filling. Great for bkfast, lunch, snack, dinner 😂
Cierra E.
I love keeping these things around, they come in handy a lot. They're great to take for lunch or if you're running late, easy to pop in the oven for a quick dinner. I think it taste better in the oven, the microwave makes it a bit chewy. They come in packs of 2, 5 & 12. I love all kinds of hot pockets but the ham & cheese are my absolute favorite.
Ashley L.
Shamokin, PA
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite hot pocket. I am super picky and this meets my needs!i don't know how many I have in my life time. You just cannot go wrong with the good old ham and cheese. Some of the pockets have slices of ham which I perfer and some have ham cubes. I would rather the slices. All in all I am now hungry for a a hot pocket.
Kandra P.
Enid, OK
Foodie Expert
Love hot pockets! I use to eat then a lot more when I was younger, but I still find myself picking up a couple boxes at the grocery store every now and again. They've always had a great taste although they are not a very healthy option. I also love the chicken and broccoli one!
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
Foodie Expert
A great option for a hot meal on the go. If I'm in a hurry I heat one up and go on my way! It's a little comfort food in a pocket! Not always the healthiest option, but I would recommend to keep them on hand for those days you just need a quick fix.
Ashley M.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
I love these. They are perfect for something quick and little, even on the go. I love how the packaging makes an actual pocket, it's helpful to use to eat. It isn't hard to make at all, just pop them in the microwave and there ya go! Delicious
Kristina D.
Staten island, New York
These hot pockets are great. You can make them very quickly and on the go. The cheese and ham are of good quality. Definitely something I enjoy!
Mya W.
Charleston , SC
My all time to go hot pocket. I would eat these over any other kind. Love the gam and cheese.
Heather M.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite hot pocket ever! The combination of the flaky crust with the cubed ham and the stringy chedder cheese is to die for. The only downside is that sometimes it doesnt cook all the way through the first time and you have to put it back in the microwave but overall this food is super delicious
Stephanie G.
Odenton, MD
Foodie Expert
This is another one of my favorites from high school. I used to snack on these after school while I did my homework. They were easy to prepare and they tasted pretty good! I like all of the different options they have, from the pizza ones to the Philly steak ones! They're still a favorite of mine!
Amanda L.
Burnettsville, IN
Foodie Expert
Is the cheese inside these gooey or stringy