BY HOT POCKETS

Hot Pockets® Brand Ham & Cheese Sandwiches.
New ham recipe.
With sauce in a croissant crust.
Hickory ham.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
2 sandwiches. see more...

• Is the cheese inside these gooey or stringy 2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Review for: And Cheddar more...
I love this variety of Hot Pockets!  I like the flaky crust and the cheese and ham that they use.  It's very quick and easy to pop in the microwave and perfect for those who are on the go.  I would highly recommend these Hot Pockets for anyone who wants a fast meal.
nela a.
Review for: 'N Cheese Value, Other more...
I love eating hot pockets because I can put it in the microwave to get heated up and it's only takes three minutes to heat up. My favorite is ham and cheese, but I also like pepperoni. I love the packaging, because I can hold hot pocket and it won't burn me.
Ana L.
Midland, TX
Review for: And Cheddar more...
Perfect for on the go lunch! They taste delicious and are easy to make! They aren’t healthy but they cure hunger haha! I would recommend them for anyone who is always on the go.
Cierra E.
I love keeping these things around, they come in handy a lot. They're great to take for lunch or if you're running late, easy to pop in the oven for a quick dinner. I think it taste better in the oven, the microwave makes it a bit chewy. They come in packs of 2, 5 & 12. I love all kinds of hot pockets but the ham & cheese are my absolute favorite.
Heather M.
This is my favorite hot pocket ever! The combination of the flaky crust with the cubed ham and the stringy chedder cheese is to die for. The only downside is that sometimes it doesnt cook all the way through the first time and you have to put it back in the microwave but overall this food is super delicious
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
My boyfriend eats  on a weekly basis. They're too high in carbs for me, but they're super easy to make (microwave for a few min) and done! Great for a busy on the go person, or a quick fix for lunch at work if you're in a hurry. I buy them a few times a year to satisfy my cravings.
Stephanie G.
Odenton, MD
This is another one of my favorites from high school. I used to snack on these after school while I did my homework. They were easy to prepare and they tasted pretty good! I like all of the different options they have, from the pizza ones to the Philly steak ones! They're still a favorite of mine!
My absolute absolute favorite! I could binge eat these and still want more. So filling and delicious. The filling has the perfect amount of seasoning and the soft buttery croissant crust cooks just perfectly where it adds to the blend of ham and cheese and does not get soggy or lacks crunch. Also because it's flaky I really believe it cooks better and is filling. Great for bkfast, lunch, snack, dinner 😂
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
A great option for a hot meal on the go. If I'm in a hurry I heat one up and go on my way! It's a little comfort food in a pocket! Not always the healthiest option, but I would recommend to keep them on hand for those days you just need a quick fix.
Rebecca F.
What can i say, not a healthy choice, but oh so good! Crispy crust, the croissant crust is my favorite. The price is decent for 2 hot pockets. I always buy these at least a few times a month. I highly recommend for a quick bite when you don't feel like cooking.
Amanda L.
Burnettsville, IN
Is the cheese inside these gooey or stringy