BY HOT POCKETS #33 in Frozen Appetizers

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Premium meat, flavorful crust and real cheese--that's an IRRESISTIBLY HOT sandwich. We're heating up the frozen aisle one drool-worthy sandwich at a time. Now that's legit.

• I love hot pockets to begin with but my question is since this is...1 Answers
Jaydee  D.
hot pockets out did themselves with this one. the bbq flavor isn't to over barring and is flattering. I love that it is on pretzel bread because it helps balance out the flavor. it doesn't take longer to make in the microwave.
Jourdan M.
my favorite hot pockets ever! so quick and easy. they can either be microwaved or cooked in an oven so it means it can be made very quickly. it's great for a busy life and for children too. they love them
Caitlyn S.
Love this for snack and so do my kids! It very healthy and great tasting. Not a lot of sugar which is great for kids
Ruby D.
College statiom
I honestly didn't like this it was nasty and gross I would prefer the pepperoni hot pockets those are really good
Jemma 🎀.
Colne, Lancashire
These are lovely! Good tea time shared and good for the price. Something I would buy again
Gabrielle S.
Philadelphia, PA
I love hot pockets to begin with but my question is since this is a limited edition how am i suppose to do a review on it lol do they even make it anymore ???