HOT POCKETS Frozen Sandwiches Pepperoni Pizza with Pepperoni Snack Bites 12-Pack

BY HOT POCKETS #85 in Buns & Rolls

Get fired up with hunger satisfying, mouth-watering delicious HOT POCKETS Frozen Sandwiches Pepperoni Pizza 12-Pack and try our delicious Snack Bites for free! Made with premium meats, 100% real cheese and no artificial flavors. Now that’s legit. see more...

Christy P.
Christy P.
Londonderry
these are a huge must in my house i swear i buy five boxes of these a month from walmart they have great flavor i just wish they would be more fuller with meat but im not gonna complain because they are delicious and yes i will buy again i buy them every month.. and i do recommend other people to buy them if you havent tried them.
Kanijah B.
Kanijah B.
N Charleston, SC
Got these for college and they were so helpful. In between classes when I need a snack. Its also a great price for a value pack. They're also very tasty and not too messy. I highly recommend to college students
Kyla S.
Kyla S.
Hot Pockets are the best invention in the world! I eat so many of these I'm surprised I'm not a hot pocket, only giving 4 stars because I always burn my tongue because I can't wait to eat it..
Katina L.
Katina L.
Lake Charles, LA
I love these too. My favorite kind is the pepperoni pizza. I love the herb flavored dough. These make the perfect quick snack or meal for busy people on the go like me.
Christina R.
Christina R.
Michigan City , IN
Love the crispy, buttery crust and crispness, kids loved them more than I did. Worth buy in g over and over again.
Hannah A.
Hannah A.
I love hot pockets!!!! I almost love all their flavors except the spicy ones cause I don't eat spicy food. Ahhh this is my favorite snack when I'm craving for pizza and don't want to order one.