HOT POCKETS Frozen Sandwiches Pepperoni Pizza 12-Pack uploaded by Heidi B.

BY HOT POCKETS

Premium meat, flavorful crust and real cheese—that's an IRRESISTIBLY HOT sandwich. We're heating up the frozen aisle one drool-worthy sandwich at a time. Now that's legit. see more...

Jazmine G.
Jazmine G.
I bought one of these before thinking that it had the garlic crust on it. Big mistake. Now I love hot pockets but wow, the difference crust can make. Let's just say most of the hot pocket flavor comes from the garlic crust, and when I bit into this hot pocket, I was not happy. It did not taste good at all. Like biting into cheese and pepperoni wrapped in cardboard.
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Taylor Ridge, IL
Hot pockets are so good and convenient. I love the pizza flavors and the ham and cheese. I have tried many other flavors but those two are my favorite. The are so quick to make as well. I usually get them from walmart because they are good priced.
Natasha H.
Natasha H.
I like that there are a lot of hot pockets to pick from and they seem to change up their variety a lot. My favorite is the meatball hot pocket but the others are great too!
Charity M.
Charity M.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
HOT POCKETS Frozen Sandwiches Pepperoni Pizza 12-Pack are great for lunch! I would by a big thing of these a pack them in my lunch for work! They are inexpensive and taste great!
Nelly V.
Nelly V.
I have to say these are literally my favorite. When there is nothing good to eat these are my go to. They can be a snack or lunch.
Christina T.
Christina T.
Irvine , CA
Every time we go grocery shopping I make sure I buy this 12 pack , it's easy to make and is a On the go snack for lunch.
Heidi B.
Heidi B.
Can't get much better when you're brokeish.no artificial flavors so that is a huge plus. Ready to eat this NOW.
Haley W.
Haley W.
My husband and I like these, he sometimes eats them for breakfast but he is weird like that lol, but I enjoy them to