BY HOT POCKETS

Time to actually give a hickory ham about your snacking. Hickory Ham Egg & Cheese with low-fat mozzarella cheese & sauce in a croissant crust. Being awesome makes you hungry. Stay awesome with the heartiness of a Hot Pocket.

• "These are a pretty good go to when you need a quick breakfast." in 1 review
Gabrielle S.
Philadelphia, PA
Hot pockets are awesome for Breakfast, lunch and a snack ! My only problem is I don't like waiting for it to cool down I want to eat it as soon as it comes out from the microwave but I have to wait I did burn myself once for being impatience.
KC F.
I love this flavor for when I want a very quick breakfast meal. It's very tasty and easy to make. I like to have a few in my fridge because I do get busy and need fast meals.
Kayla H.
Auckland, Waimauku
These are so great! The ham and cheese flavor is great for breakfast. They should make breakfast hot pockets with like sausage and egg (idk if they already do lol)
Shamra G.
These are so good! They're perfect when you're on the go but still want to have a nice breakfast. It usually leaves me feeling full but not so much that it's uncomfortable
Jackielyn E.
These were my favorite! I'd grab one when I'm running late for school or work. Fills me up enough to get by before an actual meal. Haha!
Amber K.
These are so good! A great on the go breakfast and really easy to eat if you are driving and don't have time to stop and eat breakfast
Mya W.
Charleston , SC
I just bought these. I'm thinking they will be pretty good. I also bout the new bacon egg and cheese. And boy is it good.
Alexandra R.
Denver, CO
Takes almost no time at all to make one of these in the microwave. They are almost always too hot or too cold though.
Jeniffer V.
These hot pockets are great for breakfast. Just be careful when they get out of the microwave they might burn you.
Lisa  W.
So yummy, I love that it's fast to prepare and the price is awesome. Ham and cheese makes everything delicious
Claire M.
Are these Hot Pockets any good?