Hot Pockets Frozen Sandwiches Ham & Cheddar uploaded by Michelle G.

BY HOT POCKETS #4 in Frozen Appetizers

Meaty, cheesy, croissanty. Hickory Ham & Cheddar with reduced fat cheddar cheese & sauce in a croissant crust. Being awesome makes you hungry. Stay awesome with the heartiness of a Hot Pocket.

• Is the cheese inside these gooey or stringy 2 Answers
Michelle G.
Taste great and easy and fast to make. They are filling and not priced bad for a 12 pack box. My husband loves them and my 10 year old daughter as well. I like the way the cheese and ham taste together.
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
I love this variety of Hot Pockets!  I like the flaky crust and the cheese and ham that they use.  It's very quick and easy to pop in the microwave and perfect for those who are on the go.  I would highly recommend these Hot Pockets for anyone who wants a fast meal.
K R.
Saint Charles, MO
Tasted pretty good. I’m a fan of ham and cheese. This will satisfy a quick craving. Affordable and on sale often. Hot pockets make great quick and easy lunches. And perfect for when you’re on the go. Recommended.
Ana F.
Midland, TX
Perfect for on the go lunch! They taste delicious and are easy to make! They aren’t healthy but they cure hunger haha! I would recommend them for anyone who is always on the go.
Anay F.
Louisville, KY
I used to eat these a lot for years as a quick snack for work or on the go. I always loved the taste. But the past year or so i'm not sure if they changed the products or something but it doesn't taste the same since. Its sad because it was so good and easy to make when in a hurry but its not what it used to be.
Cierra E.
I love keeping these things around, they come in handy a lot. They're great to take for lunch or if you're running late, easy to pop in the oven for a quick dinner. I think it taste better in the oven, the microwave makes it a bit chewy. They come in packs of 2, 5 & 12. I love all kinds of hot pockets but the ham & cheese are my absolute favorite.
Heather M.
This is my favorite hot pocket ever! The combination of the flaky crust with the cubed ham and the stringy chedder cheese is to die for. The only downside is that sometimes it doesnt cook all the way through the first time and you have to put it back in the microwave but overall this food is super delicious
Katelyn E.
Love how easy these are to make and how quick they warm up in the microwave. These have really good flavor and the sleeve is perfect for on the go. Doesn't compare to the of brand. Would definitely recommend to others
Stephanie G.
Gambrills, MD
This is another one of my favorites from high school. I used to snack on these after school while I did my homework. They were easy to prepare and they tasted pretty good! I like all of the different options they have, from the pizza ones to the Philly steak ones! They're still a favorite of mine!
My absolute absolute favorite! I could binge eat these and still want more. So filling and delicious. The filling has the perfect amount of seasoning and the soft buttery croissant crust cooks just perfectly where it adds to the blend of ham and cheese and does not get soggy or lacks crunch. Also because it's flaky I really believe it cooks better and is filling. Great for bkfast, lunch, snack, dinner 😂
Amanda L.
Burnettsville, IN
Is the cheese inside these gooey or stringy