HOT POCKETS Frozen Sandwiches Ham and Cheese uploaded by Micah B.
4 colors available

BY HOT POCKETS

Premium meat, flavorful crust and real cheese--that's an IRRESISTIBLY HOT sandwich. We're heating up the frozen aisle one drool-worthy sandwich at a time. Now that's legit. see more...

Alaina L.
Alaina L.
Easley
This box of 17 Hot Pockets is all I need in life. Ham and Cheddar Hot Pockets are the best flavor, hands down. They can work for breakfast, lunch, or dinner, and they pair well with their crust. I will always recommend and eat these Hot Pockets.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Yummy . This is an old time favorite we grew up on. Coming home from school and popping one is these in the microwave was amazing and confident. Love the flavor and how easy it is to make.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
This is a go to lunch item for me in college. You can't go wrong with the classics and hot pockets are super affordable. These particular ones are my personal favorites.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Moore, OK
Amazing taste perfect for fast and easy to get you by for a couple hours not pricey and can find it almost anywhere
Makayla C.
Makayla C.
Clayton, NY
These are my all time favorite hot pockets. They are great for anyone needing food on the go.
Kaely B.
Kaely B.
Inverness
These things are bomb!!!!! They are my favorite when I need a grab and go snack! You can't get the off brand, they just don't taste the same! I always buy mine from publix!
Micah B.
Micah B.
Grand Rapids, MI
These are an amazing option for when you don't have enough time to cook a full meal or when you just don't feel like it. They are fairly healthy, containing wheat, protein, and dairy, and cook in an easy 2 minutes.
Nancy L.
Nancy L.
Dumfries, VA
Everytime I get hot pockets I get the ham and cheese ! , everybody in the house loves its and we never get tried of it as we get the big box from sams or walmart every chance we get
Amy A.
Amy A.
San Antonio, TX
Always buy these when going grocery shopping. Kids love them and as do i. Quick to cook and such a great taste.
Rachael C.
Rachael C.
Winchester, KY
We love these and have kept on hand for quick snack or our occasional "fend for yourself" night.