HOT POCKETS Frozen Sandwiches Ham and Cheese uploaded by Keely M.HOT POCKETS Frozen Sandwiches Ham and Cheese uploaded by Micah B.

BY HOT POCKETS #19 in Frozen Appetizers

Premium meat, flavorful crust and real cheese--that's an IRRESISTIBLY HOT sandwich. We're heating up the frozen aisle one drool-worthy sandwich at a time. Now that's legit. see more...

Keely M.
Franklin , NC
Review for: 12-Pack more...
Honestly I don’t eat any other hot pockets than these. Ham and cheese has been my favorite since I was a little kid. They never get old. Matter of fact I’m eating one now HOT POCKETS Frozen Sandwiches Ham and Cheese
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
Review for: 12-Pack more...
So good! Hot and creamy 🧀 cheese with chunks of ham! The bread is thick and chewy. Kinda pricey like 10$ for a box! But very good breakfast, snack, or late night munchies!
Kaaitlynn S.
Philadelphia, PA
I love the ham and cheese hot pockets. The crust is perfectly buttered and crisp and the inside is actually filled with meat and cheese that is excellent in flavor. I can't just buy a 2 pack I have to get the big box
Jaime M.
Review for: 15-Pack more...
This food is really good!! They have a really good taste and are just the right size. They are very delicious and a good snack to go. I really recommend buying these because whenever your hungry just heat one up and you’re good to go.
Alaina L.
Easley, SC
This box of 17 Hot Pockets is all I need in life. Ham and Cheddar Hot Pockets are the best flavor, hands down. They can work for breakfast, lunch, or dinner, and they pair well with their crust. I will always recommend and eat these Hot Pockets.
Melissa B.
Yummy . This is an old time favorite we grew up on. Coming home from school and popping one is these in the microwave was amazing and confident. Love the flavor and how easy it is to make.
Nancy L.
Dumfries, VA
Everytime I get hot pockets I get the ham and cheese ! , everybody in the house loves its and we never get tried of it as we get the big box from sams or walmart every chance we get
Micah B.
Grand Rapids, MI
These are an amazing option for when you don't have enough time to cook a full meal or when you just don't feel like it. They are fairly healthy, containing wheat, protein, and dairy, and cook in an easy 2 minutes.
Taylor B.
This is a go to lunch item for me in college. You can't go wrong with the classics and hot pockets are super affordable. These particular ones are my personal favorites.
Kaely B.
Inverness
These things are bomb!!!!! They are my favorite when I need a grab and go snack! You can't get the off brand, they just don't taste the same! I always buy mine from publix!