BY HOT POCKETS #15 in Frozen Appetizers

Premium meat, flavorful crust and real cheese—that's an IRRESISTIBLY HOT sandwich. We're heating up the frozen aisle one drool-worthy sandwich at a time. Now that's legit. see more...

• Has anyone else ever gotten food poisoning off of Hot Pockets I did?2 Answers
  • "These are my absolute favorite." in 1 review
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Positives: 1) they're delicious, 2) they're quick and easy, 3) they're relatively affordable
Negatives: 1) they aren't very healthy, 2) they are not very filling, so you end up usually eating both that are in one package - it's a lot of bread and not a lot of filling
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Terrible absolutely Disgusting! Around 3.5 years ago I got severely ill off of Hot Pockets on the Hot Ham and Cheese ones I had food poisoning! I then later did research and found numerous credible articles stating that Hot Pocket does not heavily examine the processing of their meats and animal waste has been found in the products no effing thank you stay away from Hot Pockets or you will be sorry!
Harika B.
As a college student, these are a must have because any time you're hungry and don't feel like going to the dining hall or making food yourself, just pop these in the microwave and you're good to go. They're not super filling so you will have to eat more but they taste amazing and are quite addicting to be honest!
Tyler S.
Kennesaw, GA
I've never had a hot pocket before so when my friend had bought some, I figured why not try one! These are sooo good! The crust part has a nice garlicky flavor & it doesn't really taste cheap or processed! It's a super good value (I think we got 5 sandwiches for like $4 at Walmart!) and they're a super quick and easy snack!
Kari L.
Flint, MI
These are always a good, easy lunch or dinner for when my MS is hitting me hard.  My only complaint is one as old as the product itself - even with the sleeve, the middle is often cold or still frozen, while the outer edges are like lava and burn my mouth.  Definitely something that needs to be worked on.
Tara S.
Maryville, TN
My fiancé and I love these! We purchase at Sams club.. in bulk for the month. Nothing compares if you ask us. We eat on the go, for a snack, maybe two for dinner if you come home late! Best flavor, lots of cheese! Trust me, try it and you won't regret it!
Dani V.
These are another childhood favorite 😏 I always loved to eat these, they are addicting too. I like how convenient they are, just 2 minutes in the microwave. Four cheese is my preferred flavor but the philly cheese steak is also yummy.
Charlee S.
Murrells Inlt, SC
Really tasty for a snack or quick meal. These have been my go to all through school and now I eat them when I'm in a hurry and don't have time for anything else because they're better out of the microwave than most frozen pizzas.
Salina P.
Louisburg, NC
I'm a vegetarian, so this is one of the only Hot Pockets I can eat. I tried it and I actually liked it. It is a fast, east, inexpensive, snack to eat when you get home from school or take for lunch.
Baleigh C.
Oregon, OH
These are the perfect thing to take to work for lunch. I usually get balk but I usually get mine at Walmart. This 4 chese is my fav. It met my expectations and I recommend other to try them!!!!!!!!!!!
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Has anyone else ever gotten food poisoning off of Hot Pockets I did?