BY HOT POCKETS #8 in Frozen Appetizers

Premium meat, flavorful crust and real cheese—that's an IRRESISTIBLY HOT sandwich. We're heating up the frozen aisle one drool-worthy sandwich at a time. Now that's legit. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Lisa E.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't purchase these often. They are okay and a decent snack but I would just rather do a pizza or pizza rolls, and they are either super hot in the middle or not hot enough, hard to get a consistent temp throughout. Doesn't mean I wouldn't eat them.
Raeanne M.
Albuquerque, NM
I love having hot pockets in my freezer not only for lazy days when I do not feel like cooking but if I do not have time and need something on the go. They are really tasty and simple to heat. My daughter loves them with ranch.
Genna B.
Highland Bch, FL
I love hot pockets so so much. Anyone who knows me knows I've probably consumed my body weight in them in the last few months. They're my favorite on the go option for a pizza product. Everyone needs to try them at least once.
Breanna H.
Bakersfield, CA
I love how easy these are to much!! You pop them in the microwave and the are done what a perfect simple lunch or snack! I love the taste of all the cheeses and the sauce inside. If you wanna try hot pockets give these a shot!
Madelyn Z.
Louisville, KY
These are the best, you get 12 in a box instead of the usual 2 so they last you quite some time! They are super filling and taste great! I would definitely recommend these over the regular box if you have the freezer space!
Ashlee R.
I personally don’t eat too unhealthy but these things really come in handy when you’re on the go! I prefer the pepperoni ones but that’s just me! These ones can get a little messy but it’s not that bad.
Callie Z.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
As a college student hot pockets are a big part of what I eat. They are like a full meal. It's taste great and is super easy for kids (and bust college students) to make at home and take on the go.
Jenelle P.
Tampa, FL
I should give this 1 star because it takes all of my money because I can't stop buying and eating them. They are amazing and such a quick and easy thing to pop in the microwave.
Vanessa M.
easy to store and quick to make
great for breakfast lunch or dinner can be found in any frozen section at a grocery store. highly suggest for people rushing and on the go
fernanda C.
Miami
Not the healthiest product out here, but they are made using premium ingredients and no artificial flavors.
They taste delicious and are great for a quick lunch or dinner when you don't have time to cook.
They are super easy to cook in a microwave.
I love the contrast of the crispy crust with the melted cheese and soft ham.
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: