Add a Photo

By HOT POCKETS
#50 in Buns & Rolls
Premium meat, flavorful crust and real cheese—that's an IRRESISTIBLY HOT sandwich. We're heating up the frozen aisle one drool-worthy sandwich at a time. Now that's legit.
Mikaela M.
Mikaela M.
Bluford, IL
Dec. 4, 2016, 1:34 a.m.
Review for: HOT POCKETS Frozen Sandwiches Four Cheese Pizza 12-Pack
My go to meal when running late or just don't feel like getting a lunch ready for work! Easy as 1,2,3! Love it! Just a big kid at heart!
fernanda C.
fernanda C.
Miami
June 20, 2017, 11:11 p.m.
Review for: HOT POCKETS Frozen Sandwiches Four Cheese Pizza 12-Pack
Not the healthiest product out here, but they are made using premium ingredients and no artificial flavors.
They taste delicious and are great for a quick lunch or dinner when you don't have time to cook.
They are super easy to cook in a microwave.
I love the contrast of the crispy crust with the melted cheese and soft ham.
Spooky J.
Spooky J.
June 25, 2017, 2:17 p.m.
Review for: HOT POCKETS Frozen Sandwiches Four Cheese Pizza 12-Pack
I tried to eat these twice, but both times have not ended up good. I'm normally looking to eat these on the go, or whenever i,m in a rush, therefore i put them in the microwave. They always end up soggy or just don't taste good.
Alysia F.
Alysia F.
Nashville, TN
March 2, 2017, 8:20 p.m.
Review for: HOT POCKETS Frozen Sandwiches Four Cheese Pizza 12-Pack
Love these hot pockets they are my only and favorite one easy to make you can throw it in the over or microwave something fast and on the go. Its great to have something so convenient it might not be healthy but its a great.
Cindy H.
Cindy H.
Medina, TN
Feb. 17, 2017, 9:42 a.m.
Review for: HOT POCKETS Frozen Sandwiches Four Cheese Pizza 12-Pack
My son loves these. For some reason he does not like the meat and cheese. I tasted and they are awesome. Will keep purchasing.
Kristina H.
Kristina H.
Burlington, WI
April 3, 2017, 8:35 p.m.
Review for: HOT POCKETS Frozen Sandwiches Four Cheese Pizza 12-Pack
My husband and I always get this kind and the value pack because we enjoy them so much. It's an easy go to snack or meal.
Bekim Z.
Bekim Z.
June 5, 2017, 3:50 a.m.
Review for: HOT POCKETS Frozen Sandwiches Four Cheese Pizza 12-Pack
Hard to come by these in my area! Space saver in the freezer as well! Much more cost effective and saves on packaging and waste!
Maria C.
Maria C.
Nov. 21, 2016, 1:30 a.m.
Review for: HOT POCKETS Frozen Sandwiches Four Cheese Pizza 12-Pack
The convenience of this quick snack beats anything else.
The flavor is very rich, however, it can be a little too cheesy if you're not used to mixing different cheeses together.
Overall would buy again and recommend.
Audrey L.
Audrey L.
Nov. 17, 2016, 12:52 a.m.
Review for: HOT POCKETS Frozen Sandwiches Four Cheese Pizza 12-Pack
It's so rare for me to find a hot pocket that everyone in my family can agree on. Luckily my son, spouse, and I all love the four cheese pizza hot pockets for a quick snack in the evenings.
Taylor Z.
Taylor Z.
Warminster, PA
Nov. 16, 2016, 10:58 a.m.
Review for: HOT POCKETS Frozen Sandwiches Four Cheese Pizza 12-Pack
Hot pockets are quick and easy, but damn are they HOT! It takes forever for them to cool down and I burn my mouth every time. They are also kind of small and I feel like they are only half a meal and you'll need at least two to be full.