BY HOT POCKETS #7 in Buns & Rolls

Premium meat, flavorful crust and real cheese—that's an IRRESISTIBLY HOT sandwich. We're heating up the frozen aisle one drool-worthy sandwich at a time. Now that's legit. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Mikaela M.
Mikaela M.
Bluford, IL
My go to meal when running late or just don't feel like getting a lunch ready for work! Easy as 1,2,3! Love it! Just a big kid at heart!
fernanda C.
fernanda C.
Miami
Not the healthiest product out here, but they are made using premium ingredients and no artificial flavors.
They taste delicious and are great for a quick lunch or dinner when you don't have time to cook.
They are super easy to cook in a microwave.
I love the contrast of the crispy crust with the melted cheese and soft ham.
Julie M.
Julie M.
Potsdam, NY
Hot Pockets 4 cheese 12 value pack I found were available at Walmart are one of my favorite best foods of all time ever!  I am a cheese freak! I love pizza its my favorite food. The price is great you get 12 for around 10 dollars plus tax. These are beyond my expectations. I first fell in love with the ham and cheese then discovered the four cheese pizza ones and automatically  I fell in love. My boyfriend likes the pepperoni and I like the four cheese, so Usually I get a big box of each, one for him, one for me:) Wish there were more coupons available for these especially the big value packs.5 out of 5 stars.
Stacey B.
Stacey B.
Ephrata
My boys love these soooo much!! And so do I!! They are very very delicious! It's hard to believe that in just 2min in the microwave you can have a perfectly cooked meal that is a pizza all rolled up into a nice neat pocket for you to hold. And it is so so good, and not only is the four cheese one great, there are a lot more to try!!
Deja B.
Deja B.
Carlinville , IL
Every time I go to Walmart I ask myself, "Self, do you really want to spend $10 on 12 hot pockets?" And the answer is always yes, so I do. However, the last time I went to Walmart they didn't have the 5 cheese hot pockets in any quantity. I was depressed. The cheese hot pockets are the best hot pockets. Anyways, these are bomb if your nearest grocery story has them.
Tylanda J.
Tylanda J.
Homewood, AL
Hot pockets are a quick on the go snack that is delicious for your family. Hot pockets have a good value and not pricey at all. They have many different flavors, and taste very good. I would suggest hot pockets for any family and totally recommend it. They taste great, and my kids love them.
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
I love hot pockets! They are an easy breakfast to go! So many times I have been in a rush to get to school and I pop in a hot pocket and it's done in 3 minutes and I take it on the go with me! I must add that they taste delicious and hit the spot for comfort food as well!!
Anna A.
Anna A.
Merced, CA
This is my go to snack! It has to be freezer. Makes me feel at ease to know that my kids will be able to have a snack if I'm busy or in between meals! All the flavors are great! The cheese is super cheesy and the meat is great quality
Spooky J.
Spooky J.
I tried to eat these twice, but both times have not ended up good. I'm normally looking to eat these on the go, or whenever i,m in a rush, therefore i put them in the microwave. They always end up soggy or just don't taste good.
Alysia F.
Alysia F.
Nashville, TN
Love these hot pockets they are my only and favorite one easy to make you can throw it in the over or microwave something fast and on the go. Its great to have something so convenient it might not be healthy but its a great.