BY HOT POCKETS

Oatmeal is super jealous of how these taste. Applewood Bacon Egg & Cheese with low-fat mozzarella cheese & sauce in a croissant crust.

Rebekka W.
alexandria
As a college student I don't have time to wait for food to Cooke in the morning. It's litterally wake up and go. So it is a really nice to pop it in the microwave and go. Wake up, pop it in the microwave, do my makeup, and go. And it's tasty. I don't get much eggs or meat so this is actually a treat
Seanna W.
Clover, SC
Such a convenient breakfast food with great flavor and a great price. It's very easy to make you just pop it in he microwave making them perfect for early mornings. The are a good value for a frozen breakfast food though you can't tell it was frozen, they just taste so great. I highly recommend.
Lindy C.
Columbiana, OH
These are really nice for a quick breakfast on the go. I'd like to see a breakfast type with pretzel crust, unless they already exist & I just haven't found them yet.
Kionna D.
One of my favorite breakfast hot pockets. Has real bacon inside not tiny pieces. So easy to find in stores. Also easy to cook. I'd most definitely recommend to every3.
Jovanis R.
These are so good whether for breakfast or for dinner, who doesnt love breakfast rolled into one easy grab and go flaky type pastry these are one of my favorites.
Crystal M.
Bakersfield, CA
My kids liked these they are good they taste good but have a slight weird after taste. They love to eat these before school so it doesn’t take much to throw them in the microwave and a couple minutes later after it cools down they munch down and are satisfied
Tori H.
Orlando, FL
These hot pockets are perfect for a quick morning breakfast, especially if you have any little kids. It leaves you feeling full and is delicious! You can purchase these at your local grocery store. If you enjoy these you must try the hot pockets ham and cheese.
Julie M.
Potsdam, NY
Hot Pockets are always my favorite, and for the first time, I tryed their new bacon egg and cheese product a year or so ago. It was so good. The best breakfast sandwich ever. Affordable and incredibly delicious! I told my best friend t try them at walmart. 5 stars out of 5 :)
kadi s.
These are DEVINE I could eat two of them for the morning and still want more. Think of taking a bacon egg and cheese biscuit and putting it into a hot pocket with a nice bread omg they are super affordable I deff recommend these
Geri Liz L.
This breakfast Hot Pockets are a hit at my house! My Teen boys love them! Especially because they never gave time for breakfast. Easy to make great taste and satisfies their hunger until lunch time at school. Great idea Hot pockets!