Hot Pockets Food Truck Fiery Jalapeno Lime Chicken Sandwich uploaded by Kristi D.

BY HOT POCKETS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Hot Pockets turns up the heat with grilled white meat chicken, jalapeños, cilantro and corn with a spicy ginger lime sauce in a crispy crust.

Suhail J.
Brooklyn , NY
Go to fast meal, busy mom, on the go, no time , hungry now. If you fit these categories Hot Pockets are right for you. Pop in microwave and enjoy!! I always find a good $2 sale on all flavors at my local supermarket.
Kristi D.
These hot pockets are very spicy as expected. They definitely made my nose run. The lime flavor was really noticeable. I found these at Safeway for 50% off. These would be better with a sauce, I would dip them in sour cream next time. Overall, I would probably purchase them again.
Saloni S.
Hot pockets are a great comfort food when you’re not in the mood to cook or you’re in a hurry! Just pop one in the microwave and you’re ready to go!
glamgirl_sade💋 a.
would buy this again! wouldn't have chosen this but my husband did and now I love them. I would say equally good to original pizza pockets.
Kayla P.
Tampa
I actually just got these and it's so good and I will be fettig again because it's cheesy and it's like a little hot pocket
Kimberly K.
Hey. These are tasty and I can get a few lunches out of them. Nice little kick of spicy. Good dipped in ranch.
ChaYma Z.
Ce produit est vraiment magnifique et je l'adore je vous conseille de l'essayer et parler moi de votre avis et si vous avez l'aimé
Shyanne G.