BY HOT POCKETS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Hot Pockets created these with The Toasty Cheese Truck from Chicago because we both think melted cheese is one of the best things in life. A robust blend of provolone, cheddar and mozzarella cheese with Applewood-smoked bacon and basil in a buttery crust.

Matthew W.
Zanesville
Out of all of the food truck bites, I think these are my favorite. Some people might be put off by the strong punch of basil, but I was a fan. Bacon is a bit non-existent here. Didn't try them in the oven or anything, going strictly off of microwave experience here, but they cook up fairly quickly and aren't soggy, which is a plus.

Overall? I'd try them again, but I'm not in a rush to do so.
JoBeth R.
These are disgusting. I know, bacon and cheese, how do you mess that up? Well I don't know but I thought these were terrible. It's like they didn't taste correct or something. I definitely do not recommend them though.
Ryan R.
Arvada
If I am constipated this is a great food to eat. This made me feel sick and it didn't taste that great either.
Nathyelly C.
nunca vi tao cremoso e saboroso assim muito gostoso como direto no sabado anoite eu e a familia.........
Reba B.
Where are these available at? I've checked the hot pockets website and every flavor is unavailable in my areas of search. I thought walmart would carry them but apparently not. I have 2 coupons and a rebate for them and yet windixie and even Publix don't carry them!