BY HOT POCKETS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

LA's Komodo food truck and Hot Pockets flavors combined! Tender beef and jalapeños with Hoisin sauce in a mini spring roll.

Ngoc V.
Pflugerville , TX
If you guys like spicy food, it’s kinda for you since spring rolls don’t have that much spicy. Spring roll should be try by everyone since it’s a very good food and the price is pretty good. Vietnamese spring roll will be the best for the first timer.
Christina M.
I saw this is slowly discontinued in some local stores but my favorite ! Easy to make, filling and a perfect snack , it's high on calories and sodium but I mean if you need a to go snack purchase these !
Nicole M.
Saint Louis, MO
These are the best things I have ever tasted I love that you can taste the tender beef the jalapenos it is the best Asian style beef roller I have ever had I was so hooked on these that I went back to the store and bought another bag the next day the flavors or just so pungent and so delicious the flavors are bold whoever created these are awesome I highly suggest you head over to your local grocery store and pick you up a bag of the Asian style beef rollers you will not be disappointed Hot Pockets Food Truck Bites Spicy Asian Style Beef Rollers
Heather E.
I love the brand but for these Asian Style Beef Rollers, I can only give them a three. Easy prep but the flavor was just a bit blah, I actually added teriyaki sauce over top of them. These also seem a bit chewier than the other varieties. I would not buy this variety again.
Choubaila M.
I love these products it's so nice I am really impressed by the wonderful eat that is attractive and feminine and suits me a lot I have tried it and have impressed my friends a lot !!In fact, I bought it for concerts and events but I used it every day ..
Jonathan B.
miami
Good
its really really good, a little pricey but worth it you should try it! It worked really good on me, i recommend it