BY HOT POCKETS

Hot Pockets® Brand Croissant Crust Philly Steak & Reduced Fat Cheese Stuffed Sandwiches.
Made with real cheese.
Beef steak and reduced fat mozzarella cheese with peppers, onions and sauce in a flaky crust.
7 essential vitamins & minerals.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
2 sandwiches. see more...

Amber W.
Gadsden, AL
Foodie Expert
I have tried many of the hot pockets. But these to me are the best. I really love the taste of them. The cheese is so yummy as well. I highly recommend this product.
Ari A.
Seattle
This is comfort food that's perfect for finals week or bad days. It compares well to similar products, except the carbs are super high. This is definitely not a healthy food but you know that when you''re buying it. I would definitely buy again when I need to.
Damian F.
Foodie Expert
I used to be addicted to these!! They’re so good and a very filling meal. Not to mention that they’re easy and quick to make, making them perfect for on the go, but they’re also super cheap, so no need to worry about expenses.
Brittany J.
Foodie Expert
Not one of my favorite, the first time I had it it was ok but it’s nothing that I could keep eating. This is my first time having it, it’s good value and affordable. I recommend other to try it out for them selfs.
Leanne E.
Vilas, NC
All time favorite hot pocket flavor! The sauce, cheese and meat are the perfect combo, and the flaky croissant pocket can't be beat. I don't care what you say, I love these cheap, quick and easy meals!
hazel r.
These are ok not a big fan i just think because i microwave it and the edges always get really hard
Alexandria P.
Grundy Center, IA
Foodie Expert
My favorite Hot Pocket! Cooks fast, easy, and evenly, plus tastes delicious!
Sierra M.
Chickamauga, GA
These are my guilty pleasure. They're so bad for you, but taste amazing when you bake them in the oven.
Ashley C.
Rancho Cucamonga
Foodie Expert
Hot pockets are amazing but then they had to go and put croissant crust and Philly cheese steak now this is my all-time favorite ! I'm hooked !
Kia B.
Rochester
Oh my God there very good I suggest using the oven instead of microwave they will be nice and crispy and light lean pockets are good aswell