Hot Pockets Croissant Crust Philly Steak uploaded by Ashlie H.Hot Pockets Croissant Crust Philly Steak uploaded by Jill R.

BY HOT POCKETS #72 in Frozen Breakfasts

We tried to make these with 110% Angus beef but it was impossible. Made with 100% Angus beef. Philly Cheese Steak with reduced-fat mozzarella cheese, peppers, onions, & sauce in a croissant crust. Take a break and enjoy delicious Hot Pockets while playing video games after school. Do it, we dare you.

Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
I like hot pockets. I will occasionally eat them for lunch from time to time. I like the Philly cheese steak ones but they are not my favorite. I know these aren't too healthy for me but they do taste good and are a quick and easy lunch for me to fix.
Amber W.
Rainbow City, AL
I have tried many of the hot pockets. But these to me are the best. I really love the taste of them. The cheese is so yummy as well. I highly recommend this product.
Brittany J.
Not one of my favorite, the first time I had it it was ok but it’s nothing that I could keep eating. This is my first time having it, it’s good value and affordable. I recommend other to try it out for them selfs.
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
Not to bad for a cheap quick meal. This specific flavor isn’t my favorite I prefer the ham and cheese. I’ve bought this product a few times decent flavor. Great value and quality. I really enjoy hot pocket brand as a whole.
Ari A.
Seattle, WA
This is comfort food that's perfect for finals week or bad days. It compares well to similar products, except the carbs are super high. This is definitely not a healthy food but you know that when you''re buying it. I would definitely buy again when I need to.
Damian F.
Columbus, OH
I used to be addicted to these!! They’re so good and a very filling meal. Not to mention that they’re easy and quick to make, making them perfect for on the go, but they’re also super cheap, so no need to worry about expenses.
Leanne E.
Vilas, NC
All time favorite hot pocket flavor! The sauce, cheese and meat are the perfect combo, and the flaky croissant pocket can't be beat. I don't care what you say, I love these cheap, quick and easy meals!
Ashley C.
Rancho Cuacamonga, CA
Hot pockets are amazing but then they had to go and put croissant crust and Philly cheese steak now this is my all-time favorite ! I'm hooked !
Kia B.
Rochester
Oh my God there very good I suggest using the oven instead of microwave they will be nice and crispy and light lean pockets are good aswell
Marisha A.
Raymore, MO
These hot pockets with croissant crust are HEAVEN! And i love philly steak and cheese ! And who doesn't enjoy less calories?