Hot Pockets Chicken, Broccoli & Cheddar Crispy Butter Seasoned Crust - 2 CT uploaded by Saskia F.

BY HOT POCKETS #17 in Frozen Entrees

Hot Pockets® Brand Chicken, Broccoli & Cheddar Crispy Buttery Seasoned Crust Sandwiches.
New recipe.
Cheese with white meat chicken & sauce in A.
White meat chicken.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.
2 Sandwiches. see more...

Deirdre C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these things! They are my favorite hot pockets, with pepperoni coming in second, and the breakfast coming in third. I love to dip these in  Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce ! They are so crisp when baked in the oven. They're perfect for the late night when I am up writing, playing video games, or watching netflix and need something in my belly!
Brigitte R.
Arlington, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Heck yeah five stars is that even a question, these are life if you’re broke and don’t know how to cook. These are real lifesavers. No they’re not healthy, who cares heck yeah I would buy these again these taste fantastic.
Darya P.
WEYMOUTH, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My super picky and super skinny three year old won't eat anything but he will always eat a Hot Pocket. He even goes into the freezer and asks me to make it himself. I supervise but he actually knows exactly how to do it from the packaging to the microwave. So thank you for keeping my little brat alive
Brittany B.
Woodville, OH
I love these hot pockets! They are perfect for breakfast, lunch, or dinner whenever you’re running out of time or just want something fast and yummy to eat. One thing to look out for is how hot it is after it comes out of the microwave... let it sit and cool for a little bit!
Taylor G.
Hilliard, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hot pockets are great to throw in your lunch box real fast in the morning and heat up at work for lunch. Just one will fill me up and I’m set until I get home. The only thing is that I hate when the pockets get too hot and the filling starts to run out.
Samantha H.
Berlin, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hot pockets are great because they're super easy and convenient to make! It's a great serving size and there is a lot of flavor choices. They're fairly inexpensive and my grocery store has them on sale frequently so I'm always sure to pick up a few boxes!
Candy R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these hot pockets , they're easy to make in the microwave , I personally like them in the oven? They eat crunchy. I always buy these for myself and my family . I will keep buying , these and others
Cindy Y.
They stopped making the turkey, broccoli and cheese flavors so I tried this one. It is not good. The chicken is dry and stringy and the cheese is gritty. They need to get rid of these and bring back the turkey, broccoli and cheese.
Emily N.
Jeffersonvlle, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband works at the only nestle in the United States that still makes hot pockets so he’s always bringing home free/cheep products from the company store and these are by far my favorite. Always some in my deep freeze!
Cheyenne s.
palmyra , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these hot pockets!! the broccoli and cheese is a perfect combination with the new garlic crust. Not too heavy to have as a meal, but these definitely are something i recommend
Stephanie S.