Hot Pockets Chicken, Broccoli & Cheddar Crispy Butter Seasoned Crust uploaded by Kelsey F.Hot Pockets Chicken, Broccoli & Cheddar Crispy Butter Seasoned Crust uploaded by Saskia F.

BY HOT POCKETS #7 in Frozen Appetizers

We tried making a Hot Pocket that was just broccoli, but Kevin in Accounting suggested adding cheese and stuff. Chicken Broccoli & Cheddar cheese with sauce in a crispy buttery seasoned crust.

Corey K.
Eagan, MN
This variety is better than the Lean Pocket's counterpart but is in no way one of the best they have to offer.  There's hardly any cheese inside it and it tastes very bland.  I would choose almost any other variety of Hot Pockets over this one.  Would not recommend except for curiosity sake.
Allison D.
Live Oak, FL
This is probably one of my favorite Hot Pocket flavors besides meatball mozzarella and the pizza ones. The broccoli chicken and cheese is such a great combination with The Buttery crust! 😋 love to eat this for lunch or a mid-day snack.
Marian A.
Westover
Love these hot pockets. These are my first choice when I get them. They are so much better for you then the pizza ones and so good. They have the perfect amount of cheese and broccoli and chicken. Just yummy
K R.
Saint Charles, MO
Pretty good. But not incredible. Hard to make incredible in a hot pocket. Great for lunches and on the go. The kids like it to. Very affordable. On sale often. Would consider buying again. Depends on my mood when shopping.
Brittany B.
Woodville, OH
I love these hot pockets! They are perfect for breakfast, lunch, or dinner whenever you’re running out of time or just want something fast and yummy to eat. One thing to look out for is how hot it is after it comes out of the microwave... let it sit and cool for a little bit!
Samantha H.
Berlin, CT
Hot pockets are great because they're super easy and convenient to make! It's a great serving size and there is a lot of flavor choices. They're fairly inexpensive and my grocery store has them on sale frequently so I'm always sure to pick up a few boxes!
Candy R.
I love these hot pockets , they're easy to make in the microwave , I personally like them in the oven? They eat crunchy. I always buy these for myself and my family . I will keep buying , these and others
Emily N.
Jeffersonvlle, KY
My husband works at the only nestle in the United States that still makes hot pockets so he’s always bringing home free/cheep products from the company store and these are by far my favorite. Always some in my deep freeze!
Cheyenne s.
Storrs, CT
Love these hot pockets!! the broccoli and cheese is a perfect combination with the new garlic crust. Not too heavy to have as a meal, but these definitely are something i recommend
Jennifer H.
Out of all the hot pockets this is my favorite i love the broccoli bites when i eat it i dont feel too guilty since its kinda healthy in a way the only thing is sometimes theres like 3 little pieces of chicken and two pieces of broccoli and barely any cheese i wish they wasnt so cheap with their Ingredients and added more
Stephanie S.