Hot Pockets Chicken, Broccoli & Cheddar Crispy Butter Seasoned Crust uploaded by Saskia F.

BY HOT POCKETS #10 in Frozen Appetizers

We tried making a Hot Pocket that was just broccoli, but Kevin in Accounting suggested adding cheese and stuff. Chicken Broccoli & Cheddar cheese with sauce in a crispy buttery seasoned crust.

Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
This variety is better than the Lean Pocket's counterpart but is in no way one of the best they have to offer.  There's hardly any cheese inside it and it tastes very bland.  I would choose almost any other variety of Hot Pockets over this one.  Would not recommend except for curiosity sake.
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
Pretty good. But not incredible. Hard to make incredible in a hot pocket. Great for lunches and on the go. The kids like it to. Very affordable. On sale often. Would consider buying again. Depends on my mood when shopping.
Marian A.
Westover
Love these hot pockets. These are my first choice when I get them. They are so much better for you then the pizza ones and so good. They have the perfect amount of cheese and broccoli and chicken. Just yummy
Brittany B.
Woodville, OH
I love these hot pockets! They are perfect for breakfast, lunch, or dinner whenever you’re running out of time or just want something fast and yummy to eat. One thing to look out for is how hot it is after it comes out of the microwave... let it sit and cool for a little bit!
Samantha H.
Berlin, CT
Hot pockets are great because they're super easy and convenient to make! It's a great serving size and there is a lot of flavor choices. They're fairly inexpensive and my grocery store has them on sale frequently so I'm always sure to pick up a few boxes!
Candy R.
I love these hot pockets , they're easy to make in the microwave , I personally like them in the oven? They eat crunchy. I always buy these for myself and my family . I will keep buying , these and others
Cindy Y.
They stopped making the turkey, broccoli and cheese flavors so I tried this one. It is not good. The chicken is dry and stringy and the cheese is gritty. They need to get rid of these and bring back the turkey, broccoli and cheese.
Emily N.
Jeffersonvlle, KY
My husband works at the only nestle in the United States that still makes hot pockets so he’s always bringing home free/cheep products from the company store and these are by far my favorite. Always some in my deep freeze!
Cheyenne s.
Palmyra, PA
Love these hot pockets!! the broccoli and cheese is a perfect combination with the new garlic crust. Not too heavy to have as a meal, but these definitely are something i recommend
Deirdre C.
I love these things! They are my favorite hot pockets, with pepperoni coming in second, and the breakfast coming in third. I love to dip these in  Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce ! They are so crisp when baked in the oven. They're perfect for the late night when I am up writing, playing video games, or watching netflix and need something in my belly!
Stephanie S.